PDA

View Full Version : The Egg Blaster

Tyrant
Mar 6, 2003, 12:10 PM
Im curious, how does one obtain the Egg Blaster in EP I and II? And on a related note, where have people found Soul Banishers and Agito(real)s in EP I and II?

travis-8
Mar 6, 2003, 12:21 PM
well form what i hear you can get a real agito. agito(1975) from a sinow red in ult. mines.with a redria ID. when you do have the real agito go to the "seek my master" quest and talk to the tekker outside the store and he will change your REAL agito into an oriatogito. as for the eggblaster heard thats pretty rare

Tyrant
Mar 6, 2003, 01:15 PM
So what are the chances of finding a real Agito for a Skyly?

And which ID finds the most double swords?

TeamPhalanx
Mar 6, 2003, 01:54 PM
Pretty much every id can obtain the 1975 (or so the saying goes). For SKYLY, some lists have it as a VR Spaceship drop - One of the split Pan Arms. I wouldn't bothering searching for it. PINKAL probably has the easiest (easiest being a relative term) time finding it.

I got my SOUL BANISH after about 100 REDRIA CCA runs...

EGG BLASTER isn't too hard to obtain. You need to find the EGG PARTS, and they're not too hard to get. I got mine off of a SKYLY Baranz in VR Spaceship.

As for twin swords, the only id that can potentially (emphasis on that word) find all them is VIRIDIA.

kanyon
Mar 6, 2003, 02:35 PM
I got my Parts of Eggblaster from El Rappy in Ultimate Temple. Oran ID.

Khaotika
Mar 6, 2003, 02:50 PM
On 2003-03-06 10:54, TeamPhalanx wrote:
EGG BLASTER isn't too hard to obtain. You need to find the EGG PARTS, and they're not too hard to get. I got mine off of a SKYLY Baranz in VR Spaceship.

Meh, not exactly... -.-;;

*tired of doing Spaceship runs for Egg Parts*

-Khao

Celes152
Mar 6, 2003, 02:59 PM
I have one of the best Egg Blasters on the servers I'll bet. 90/0/0/15/25.

Cl0ud
Mar 6, 2003, 03:00 PM
I think the parts of eggblaster are extremly hgard to find. its ridiculous. though, i must admit, i have alot of fun rare hunting.

Cl0ud
Mar 6, 2003, 03:01 PM
I think the parts of eggblaster are extremly hgard to find. its ridiculous. though, i must admit, i have alot of fun rare hunting.