PDA

View Full Version : Help with wifi

Grinch
Jul 6, 2010, 02:23 PM
I think me and my friend are having a problem with our FCs matching up. I just bought this game, try to match up using friend codes, and for some reason it always shows him as offline. Even when hes online and formed a party. We both have eachother added so it is not that. The only thing I can think of is he has the EU version and I have the american version. Would anyone mind trading FCs with me so I can see if mabey it's my game and not his? I don't have much but I'd be willing to trade anyone two PD's if it works.

Mana Eterni
Jul 6, 2010, 02:31 PM
Lol. if you can, try playing with eachother offline first.

Grinch
Jul 6, 2010, 02:33 PM
Sadly, he lives in the UK and I live in the US. We can play with each other on free play just find though, but that limits the game greatly it seems.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 6, 2010, 02:56 PM
In the case either of you are playing a flashcart, having an unpatched version could prevent you from being able to play with him. Nationality of the game has no impact on being able to link up with people, as this game was basically designed to be played together worldwide. : /

ARChan
Jul 6, 2010, 08:58 PM
I'm quite sure that the guy has a downloaded PSZ game.

PSZFann
Jul 6, 2010, 11:38 PM
ill do it with you and keep your PB's :P just PM me if you add me and we can try sometime

Krank32oz
Jul 7, 2010, 10:16 AM
my buddy has the cyclone ds cartridge and he can not play ps0 online bc its a downloaded version. I dont get why people just dont buy this game instead

Chaos Rappy
Jul 7, 2010, 10:29 AM
my buddy has the cyclone ds cartridge and he can not play ps0 online bc its a downloaded version. I dont get why people just dont buy this game instead

Or they can get the patch and be able to link up with other people like normal. Anyone who doesn't just get the patch when they first download it nowadays are pretty much either idiots or are very good at looking like one. <_<

Krank32oz
Jul 7, 2010, 11:03 AM
Yea he can play wifi with other people in like free play but for some odd reason I cant see him online when we try to play together. Sorry I should have been more specific in my explanation.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 7, 2010, 02:37 PM
You do realize by "normal" I meant by FC not Free Play. Anyone, downloaded or not, can play with everyone else on Free Play, however only unpatched pirates (har har) can't do FC play.

Krank32oz
Jul 7, 2010, 08:20 PM
Ahhh maybe he didn't patch it then. Thanks for the info. I will be sure to tell him to get on that. Thank you