PDA

View Full Version : Item: redria sux!

travis-8
Mar 6, 2003, 12:15 PM
i am getting frustrated about rare weps.are there any good ones for a ramar that i can get with redria if so where and from what and dont give me the link to the redria item findings!just tell me from your expierience

Brundidge
Mar 6, 2003, 12:21 PM
As for rangers you're not really going to get great weapons from a redria cuz believe me I'm a redria too. I must admit Red Scorpio is a good weapon but if you want to get it you have to get it from a Baranz in ULT mines and they don't come in hand fulls http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif A lot of support items and good armors though. A red handgun though is an easy find from a pal rappy and you can get a Final Impact somewhere in Ep 2. And like any other class you can find your share of weapons with good percents on them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brundidge on 2003-03-06 09:25 ]</font>

travis-8
Mar 6, 2003, 12:23 PM
kool cuz i got to ult mines today so i will hunt for red scorpio thx and ne one else who knows other weps. for redria rangers tell me

Brundidge
Mar 6, 2003, 12:28 PM
Its a really hard find trust me. I got frustrated a the first 20 runs though ULT Mines. You can find it easier if you have a viridia character (pal rappy ult forest). That's how I found my second one. I stopped relying on my redria RAmarl for ranger weapons. I rely on my other character to bring her weapons and she'll bring them armor and the units.

Ozric
Mar 6, 2003, 01:13 PM
Good rares for Redria's are few and far between, especially RA weps...the upside to Redria is the armor/defensive units. I have a lvl 116 Redria HUcast and I have a hard time finding good weps for a HU class let alone RA. We basically find the lower end rare shots, no rifles or mechs, blah...

TeamPhalanx
Mar 6, 2003, 01:57 PM
RED SCORPIO isn't really worthing hutning for - At least not with REDRIA. Other ids get it much easier.

The easiest thing you'll find is GUILTY LIGHT off of Vulmer.

Forget about the FINAL IMPACT. It's a VH Sinow Spigell drop, and they're among the most stingy enemies in the game when it comes to red boxes.

In general, REDRIA finds a lot of stuff, but the thing is, other ids find the same items a lot easier.

REDRIA can find SPREAD NEEDLE off of Dark Bringer... Other ids find it off of Merlan.

Cl0ud
Mar 6, 2003, 02:55 PM
I think redria is one of the best id's in the game. they find so much cool stuff.