PDA

View Full Version : PSU Types Suggestions.

Captain Yachi
Jul 8, 2010, 06:19 AM
Hi guys. im kinda new to this so im not really sure what types are good and wich ones are not. im a level 48 Wartecher and im curious as to wether or not its any good or if theres anything better. thnx!!!

JCGamer
Jul 8, 2010, 07:09 AM
All classes type are good for some PSU player. but I think the Wartecher is good of the fact that Offers strong defense. Human be great for receive a 3% bonus to all stats when playing as this type. also use Knuckles,Twin claws and for your healing use a mag techer with a high photon points energy. I best use a good line shield like: Rabol Orachio and for a good unit I say head slot: Har / Smart(this way u be focusing on healing and not mush teching casting) arm slot:Cati / power ( this way u can boost ATP bit more ) body slot: Lumirus / Wall (boost ur def by 85 and EVA at 120 and a extra slot use Hize / PP Generate to boost ur pp so u wont have to use too much on Photon charges.

Lolitron
Jul 8, 2010, 07:57 AM
WT sucks. After you guys get Supplemental Update in 2012, it still will suck, but only half as much as it used to.

I'll break it down for you:
Fighmaster > Gunmaster > Masterforce = Acrofighter > Acrotecher > Everything Else > Hunter > Ranger > Force > Guntecher > Wartecher

After Supplemental:
Fighmater >/= Gunmaster = Masterforce > Acrofighter >/= Fortegunner >/= Fortefighter >/= Acrotecher > Everything Else > Guntecher > Wartecher > Hunter > Ranger > Force

Captain Yachi
Jul 8, 2010, 08:18 AM
Thank you both. I will take what you both said into consideration.

Captain Yachi
Jul 8, 2010, 11:05 AM
All classes type are good for some PSU player. but I think the Wartecher is good of the fact that Offers strong defense. Human be great for receive a 3% bonus to all stats when playing as this type. also use Knuckles,Twin claws and for your healing use a mag techer with a high photon points energy. I best use a good line shield like: Rabol Orachio and for a good unit I say head slot: Har / Smart(this way u be focusing on healing and not mush teching casting) arm slot:Cati / power ( this way u can boost ATP bit more ) body slot: Lumirus / Wall (boost ur def by 85 and EVA at 120 and a extra slot use Hize / PP Generate to boost ur pp so u wont have to use too much on Photon charges.

hey i checked out the stats on that shield and its pretty good, if you have any info as to how to get it i would be ever so thankful.

SolomonGrundy
Jul 8, 2010, 01:19 PM
I'd say Wartecher is pretty darn good after the supplemental update.

Level 40 whips? access to level 40 techs, when needed. Level 31 bow bullets for bosses that fly and worms?

+ Giresta and slightly improved buffs (over using 'rides)...

Check out the stats (level 150 CAST female) - I used CAST so there is no race bias
Fortefighter vs Wartecher
HP: 4301 vs 3901
ATP: 2007 vs 1736
ATA: 716 vs 751 (higher!)
TP: 271 vs 1357
DFP: 468 vs 390
EVP: 199 vs 798
MST: 154 vs 324
STA: 12 for both.

Captain Yachi
Jul 8, 2010, 01:35 PM
im gonna sound like a noob but what is the supplemental update?

SolomonGrundy
Jul 8, 2010, 04:36 PM
it is a major content update coming the the xbox 360 (that Japan already has).

The largest change is that you will be able to customize your job to a far greater degree than you have now.

For example: wartechers are limited to level 30 skills. However, you can buy (the special experience points), the ability to increase this by 2 levels at a time, to a maxiumum of 10 for a specific type of weapon.

One of the best wartecher weapons is the whip, so I used the whip as an example.

Kenbog
Jul 8, 2010, 04:41 PM
Just pick the one you like the most, the best class is the one you have the most fun with.

TheAstarion
Jul 8, 2010, 06:31 PM
People who like Wartecher tend to like certain aspects of it, and the different aspects translate differently to other classes.

As far as versatility goes, Wartecher has every single base covered. It's tough, it had some good striking weapons, can use techs competently, and even has some decent ranged weapons. A lv11 elemental card often outdamages any rifle user on things like Falz or De Rol's faces.

If you like the techs, Acrotecher is usually the way to go. Newmans can go with a tech-specific class like Fortetecher or Masterforce (which requires WT and FT anyway) but for others it's usually better to use your more balanced physical stats on Acrotecher's access to twinguns, whips, cards, single daggers, etc.

If you like the fighting, Fortefighter makes big numbers, Acrofighter attacks faster, and Fighgunner has an absolutely unfair range of equipment for a hybrid class. All are good, and very easy transitions to make from Wartecher, as soon as you learn to use trimates instead of Resta.

Versatility goes to Guntecher and Protranser. Guntechers have the heals to back them up; their left hand is usually some sort of ranged weapon, their right is usually a wand. If all else fails, they can use a saber or dagger, but with lv10 photon arts this isn't usually the best way to go. There are exceptions, however (Degahna says hi). Protranser is a heavy duty armsmaster with access to nearly every two handed thing in the game, apart from rods, doublesabers and rifles. It also gets the awesome EX traps, which can immobilise an entire room full of dudes, or at least soften them up to such a degree that others can tear them apart.

I've had every class except Fortegunner, Ranger and Force to 20 (and those to 10) so I'm gonna just come out and say it... Wartecher is my "home" class. Whenever I max out a class, or the level cap goes up, or an event starts, I scout it out with Wartecher again, because I'm just that comfortable with it. Sure they get the short end of the stick with everything, but who wants to be always overpowered all the time? Wartecher is the versatile class just as human is the versatile race.

Captain Yachi
Jul 8, 2010, 08:21 PM
Well thank everyone for there help you have really helped me in picking what type i want to be. I have decided Wartecher as my main one but im still gonna try them all out. so thanks and im lookin foward to seein ya on PSU!!! :)

RisK x FaTaL
Jul 8, 2010, 09:15 PM
i like warfighter and fighegunner.

Captain Yachi
Jul 8, 2010, 09:23 PM
i like warfighter and fighegunner.

Dont you mean Wartecher fatal?

Galax
Jul 8, 2010, 11:17 PM
I personally, have played Gun Techer to lv18 as a male newman, and I must say, it was a blast.
I know, ATA, ATP, blah blah blah...
I really don't care.
GT/WT are my main classes for newman, Fortegunner for one CAST, Acrofighter for the other.

Captain Yachi
Jul 8, 2010, 11:25 PM
those are all good choices in my book. GOOD JOB!!! :)

STaR PhuZioN
Jul 8, 2010, 11:38 PM
Hi guys. im kinda new to this so im not really sure what types are good and wich ones are not. im a level 48 Wartecher and im curious as to wether or not its any good or if theres anything better. thnx!!!

"Wartecher"? lol lol lol lol lol

TenebriS
Jul 9, 2010, 12:21 AM
"Wartecher"? lol lol lol lol lol

whats wrong about wartecher? The weapons of that class are nice and you can heal yourself with technics, even low level bufss work well. It's a nice class for beginners and solo-players.

STaR PhuZioN
Jul 9, 2010, 04:34 AM
whats wrong about wartecher? The weapons of that class are nice and you can heal yourself with technics, even low level bufss work well. It's a nice class for beginners and solo-players.

-low atp
-slow attacks
-low pa caps
-technic power is too low
-list goes on

But after the supp update, your right, wartecher will be a decent class, especially for beginners.