PDA

View Full Version : Heavens Mother-specific drops?

Galax
Jul 8, 2010, 10:10 AM
Are there any drops that you can ONLY get from Heavens Mother? AFAIK, she only drops what the other Mothers drop, and the Tower-Only items, plus ofc a shitton of generics and mats and pds and all that.

But really, does she have a drop that can be gotten ONLY from her?

Chaos Rappy
Jul 8, 2010, 10:11 AM
Nope, not that I've seen the many times I've killed her and known other people to have killed her.

Galax
Jul 8, 2010, 10:24 AM
Nope, not that I've seen the many times I've killed her and known other people to have killed her.

Then why do people go to the top of the towers more than once? Don't they know they can do 10-20 floor runs and get the same loot if that's the case?

Chaos Rappy
Jul 8, 2010, 10:29 AM
Because Heaven's Mother has a 100% chance of doing two things, and a chance at another:

1) 100% chance of rare awesome armor (slot count variable, however)
2) 100% chance of dropping at LEAST 1 7* weapon (and up to something like 15 or something, I've seen)
3) Has the potential to drop just about any of the good rares in the game on her own, as well as any tower-only drop too.

Cruciarius
Jul 8, 2010, 10:48 AM
Yeah... I go to the top, for the reasons Chaos said. I usually just get greens from the mothers leading up to floor 101. Sometimes an occasional red or two, but rarely anything worth keeping.

leviayurashyguy
Jul 8, 2010, 12:31 PM
Heaven's Mother is the only mob in ET that drops rare amor

Galax
Jul 8, 2010, 01:52 PM
Heaven's Mother is the only mob in ET that drops rare amor

Ah, then I see why people go up now.
I just can't stand going up as a RAmar...It's such a pain in the ass.

Seth Astra
Jul 8, 2010, 01:57 PM
This might just be coincidance, but I got a great Ainsraffe (sp?) from her on my first (and only) full SH ET run.

bns1991
Jul 9, 2010, 09:19 AM
I think that the heaven's mother has a higher chance of dropping the zero weapons. I have found 3 zero canes, and they all came from the top floor.

Krank32oz
Jul 9, 2010, 10:26 AM
I have a Fomar and am almost in SH in story mode. Does anyone know if going into ET SH with a force is easy compared other classes? I have a Hucast as well and it seems like my force would be a better choice right now.

Cruciarius
Jul 9, 2010, 10:28 AM
Ah, then I see why people go up now.
I just can't stand going up as a RAmar...It's such a pain in the ass.

That's why I only do SH ET runs with my FOnewearl. So much easier for her, compared to my HUnewearl or RAmarl.

Macman
Jul 9, 2010, 11:32 PM
Does anyone know if going into ET SH with a force is easy compared other classes? It totally is. You can use Jellen on the higher floors and if you got half-way decent EVP they'll never hit you.

Galax
Jul 10, 2010, 09:16 AM
That's why I only do SH ET runs with my FOnewearl. So much easier for her, compared to my HUnewearl or RAmarl.

Yes...Except that I can't really get into playing as my FOmar ;p

Browny
Jul 11, 2010, 12:53 AM
I got a 4-slot Kevler suit from my last SH run on there. Almost made up for the lack of any good guns and Radam souls.