PDA

View Full Version : GC Soul eater or yamato

Kobojo
Jul 8, 2010, 03:34 PM
I just beat the dragon on very hard and got a yamato. Ive been using the soul eater for quite some time now. An im wondering if i should use the yamato or stick to the soul eater. Im playing as a level 71 hucast

Ketchup345
Jul 8, 2010, 06:30 PM
Both have their uses: the Soul Eater has single hits on multiple enemies for crowd control, the Yamato has many hits on a single target for one on ones/bosses/rare enemies.

Kobojo
Jul 8, 2010, 06:57 PM
So i should use them both, but use the yamato fighting a few guys while the soul eater fighting alot of guys. Or maybe someone like de rol le?

Sienna
Jul 8, 2010, 08:12 PM
Soul Eater can hit multiple targets compared to Yamato, which is better for one target.

Soul Eater is much better to use on De Rol Le, as an example, due to the multiple body parts.

Yamato is much better than Soul Eater in terms of a situation against a singular enemy, and maybe 2 if you know how to micromanage effectively since I am guessing you are new to the game.

Kobojo
Jul 8, 2010, 08:31 PM
Actually ive been playing for a while. But i never really got into the game as far as technical stuff and things like that. But now i am. Which is why i joined psow

Sienna
Jul 8, 2010, 08:37 PM
Ah, ok then.

Kobojo
Jul 8, 2010, 09:44 PM
Mhmm. Im really digging the bigger aspects of it. It makes the game alot more fun

H34V3N
Jul 10, 2010, 01:55 PM
Yea, those people are right. Soul Eater is mainly just for multi-hit. If you havent used its berserk skill yet you should. I LOVE using berserk on my HUcast because I hit so high xD. The yamato is better for 1 or 2 maybe (like Sienna said). You need to kill the first one, then continue the combo on to the next monster, because the yamato has many hits in its combo.

Marcus666
Jul 14, 2010, 04:20 PM
Soul Eater is the best!
Hight damage + good special attack (but it cost HP).
Only one fatality is this, when u eq. that you are losing HP.

WARRING: To make this weapon u need to make 10 or more QUEST's! And finally when you will fighting with KIREEK, im shure you waste on him 1/2 scape dolls xD

Kobojo
Jul 14, 2010, 04:48 PM
yeah, the berserk skill with soul eater is rediculous, i love when im playing multiplayer with my friend, he uses a FOnewearl, and can just use resta whenever my health gets to low, its a real nice way to clear rooms

Marcus666
Jul 15, 2010, 03:53 AM
Yes, fast attack + multi hits make this weapon realy RARE.