PDA

View Full Version : Now I have it, yessss

Ranmaru
Jul 8, 2010, 04:06 PM
My PS0 has arrived. I didn't expect it for today.

Now, I wish I could post my Friend code on, but it seems I have to wait for when the option to access wifi internet is available to me. There is no problem with my internet, but I'm going to make my character first, so I will be editing in my friend code very soon haha. : D

Friend: 0947 6538 5004

Whoo! I chose a Hucast for now. (Although I haven't ever used one before, I'll also be choosing a HUmar and a... Fonewearl I guess. :3)

You should probably expect to either play with my HUmar or FOnewearl... Wait are there Fonewearls? Well whatever. If you want to play with me, add my friend code! List yours and I will play with you!

Chaos Rappy
Jul 8, 2010, 04:10 PM
Cool, now we can play together... maybe. ;P

Ranmaru
Jul 8, 2010, 04:15 PM
Awesome, hope so. : D I'll look forward to it. I edited in my friend code at the top.

Reksanden
Jul 8, 2010, 05:50 PM
Same here. Besides, I need to work on some of my lower level characters.

Ranmaru
Jul 8, 2010, 07:14 PM
Ok kool. I'll add you on it and hope we get to play soon. You too Chaosmaster. : D

So far I'm level 5, and only from my first mission! Usually I'd be at level 2 if I was doing my first mission in PSO lol. Not bad.

I'm getting used to the speed of the combos. A little bit slower I think xD (With the cutlass/chrome cutlass) but I used an Ein Ripper instead.

Also noticed that I probably should have a moon atomizer on my custom palette, lol. Sarissa died on me and I was trying to go to the menu but I can't go to the menu and stand and get killed again. Also I died, like two times I think but I am not sure if I had any moon atomizers. I'm going to have all the mates on my custom haha. (Until I get resta)

whoooo. : D After a few registering of friends I'll play it some more.

Chukie sue
Jul 8, 2010, 07:15 PM
Congrats :O

Well, my trunks are full of things you could use... if you want to accept them :p

My first FC is there <-

I'll get you my second one later :D

Ranmaru
Jul 8, 2010, 07:24 PM
Sure, I will. : D I have nothing to give at all yet though. xD

Edit: Added you. : D Hope to play soon. : D

psz roks!
Jul 14, 2010, 10:27 PM
Cool poop! well mines coming in 5 days!!! then ill have too!

psz rocs!
Jul 14, 2010, 10:45 PM
Cool beans! well mines coming in 5 days!! then ill have too!

Ranmaru
Jul 15, 2010, 12:30 PM
Awesome dude. Add me when you get it, and we'll play. :p

Krank32oz
Jul 15, 2010, 12:45 PM
You playing right now? I just added you. I will get on if you wana play some

Ranmaru
Jul 16, 2010, 07:21 AM
Oh sorry I wasn't. I'll add you too, message me when you can play. :p