PDA

View Full Version : I sold it by accident...smh

bns1991
Jul 8, 2010, 07:48 PM
So I was lookng for a booma's nest yesterday with hopes of finding an element boost, and I got lucky and found it on the first nest (i was about to give up on looking for it because I had been going at it all day before I found it). I then go to sell some supplies and guess what happens.........I SELL THE ELEMENT BOOST :argh: ! I usually save the game immediately after a find like that, but Im kicking myself for it now. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Cruciarius
Jul 8, 2010, 08:00 PM
Not yet, but I imagine this is why some go to their trunks, before selling things.

Galax
Jul 8, 2010, 08:11 PM
I've done that.
Not on this game, but I remember selling a Scroll of Removal in a dungeon shop on Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer...Didn't have the 30k to buy it back, either >_<

Kirukia
Jul 8, 2010, 08:27 PM
I fed my Hadan Bite to my mag. I just turned off my DS and it came back, but I lost all the exp I had earned.

Ranmaru
Jul 8, 2010, 08:53 PM
Hmmm, not really but I am sure that could happen to me. But, I still have pains similar to that.

Basically (this isn't in PS-0 but I just got it, I'm sure it'll happen too)

This is in PSO. So I get a Holy Ray. Not that I was looking for it but I felt special. YAY

I decide to dump most of the items that I don't need from storage, and give some to my Fonewearl. I put EVERYTHING on the ground. Give my Foney some techs... Put everything back, and save.

The next time I play I notice I am missing a Kama, Holy Ray, and my Secret Gear. :'[ ;____ ;

I was so mad. I didn't play much after that, but then I corrupted. : [

But sorry to hear about you selling your Element boost! Hope you get another. :D

kirtblue
Jul 8, 2010, 09:08 PM
i was feeding my mag and gave it a ajax by accident have yet to find another one

Chaos Rappy
Jul 8, 2010, 10:05 PM
To the TC, I can give you an Element Boost for free if you like... I got about 9 or 10 of them, and don't need NEARLY that much, and they're not worth much anyways (to me, at least, having gottten dozens already @_@).

As far as the topic is concerned, the worst I've done was accidentally sell one of my White Disasters (back when I had three of them)... had to reset and lost some stuff, but back then, the White Disasters were worth much more to me than most other things I had. <_<

Macman
Jul 8, 2010, 10:19 PM
Accidently sold my Milias Sword.
At least I save before I ever touch the shops.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 8, 2010, 11:06 PM
Early on in my game I disscarded my mag, after taking the time to feed it to lv. 80 or so... turned off my game and got it back (lv. 40 or 50, it was a long time ago)...

... Then after all that, a few days latter i did it again, and Accidently saved !!!....

Well i was bummed to say the least, but i don't worry about it now, now I have a "Mighty Mag" and a leason learned :D

PSZFann
Jul 9, 2010, 05:05 AM
ya fed epic wepon to mag!!

bns1991
Jul 9, 2010, 09:14 AM
To the TC, I can give you an Element Boost for free if you like... I got about 9 or 10 of them, and don't need NEARLY that much, and they're not worth much anyways (to me, at least, having gottten dozens already @_@).

As far as the topic is concerned, the worst I've done was accidentally sell one of my White Disasters (back when I had three of them)... had to reset and lost some stuff, but back then, the White Disasters were worth much more to me than most other things I had. <_<

my brother had a few extras that he didnt have a use for, and he gave one to me. I wanted an element boost so that I could boost my celeb weapons (all are lv3 and up)^^;

Chukie sue
Jul 9, 2010, 12:45 PM
So far I've lost (either thorugh selling/feeding/my joint trunk glitching):

Yonohate Fu (recovered this though)
White barrel Not recovered
White drill Not recovered
Celestia Laser (cant remember the stats, but they -were- good) PA Earth bullet Not recovered

and several other things that are on the tip-o-my tongue :/

mMarikom
Jul 9, 2010, 06:21 PM
TC I feel for you...the exact same thing happened to me...

kirtblue
Jul 12, 2010, 10:48 PM
So far I've lost (either thorugh selling/feeding/my joint trunk glitching):

Yonohate Fu (recovered this though)
White barrel Not recovered
White drill Not recovered
Celestia Laser (cant remember the stats, but they -were- good) PA Earth bullet Not recovered

and several other things that are on the tip-o-my tongue :/

good thing you was able to save the yonohate fu that would have been a big loss