PDA

View Full Version : wondering what is the best gun?

ramarforlifejosh1991
Jul 9, 2010, 08:26 PM
im making a ramar and was wondering what the best gun is and how do you find it.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 9, 2010, 08:38 PM
Depends on what gun type you consider "the best". Handguns is a Zero Rifle with Celeb Lv5 and whatever PA you like (I recommend Flame Hit) [dropped by Shoit Mother and Heaven's Mother in SH], whereas Rifles is a good Celeb Lv5 M25SE Mossouri [dropped by Vespao in SH], Gunblades is a Celeb Lv3 Frigiand [Tormatibles(?) and Heaven's Mother/Shot Mother in SH], Mechguns is a Celeb Lv3 Riverman Missouri [Vulkures in Hard and SH].

As for lolzookas and lolzor cannons, I can say it's about the same for them and basically every weapon in this game: the most powerful non-elemented rare/common (whichever is stronger in its group) with the highest level of Celeb it can have. <_<

ramarforlifejosh1991
Jul 9, 2010, 08:39 PM
hmm thanks

Macman
Jul 9, 2010, 11:28 PM
You're going to have to be ungodly lucky to find a Zero Rifle or H44 Missouri with a high level Celeb.

kirtblue
Jul 12, 2010, 10:51 PM
You're going to have to be ungodly lucky to find a Zero Rifle or H44 Missouri with a high level Celeb.

i agree of all the h44 ive found and thats alot ive never seen one with celeb

psz rocs!
Jul 14, 2010, 10:31 PM
Handgun with green letters... it adds pazzaz. Im joking, if u are talking abut pso... then its a heaven punisher... WITH GREEN LETTERS!!!

Seth Astra
Jul 15, 2010, 01:27 AM
Dude, he's posting this in the PSZ fourms. Why would he be asking about PSO?

On topic: Mechguns seem to be best, from what I've heard. Of course, it's been a while since hearing this, and I don't really care what everyone thinks about guns these days cause, well, I don't have a RA. But yeah, mech guns are supposed to be best, last I heard.

psz rocs!
Jul 15, 2010, 01:07 PM
I am new to this whole forums thing... so sorry about that

leviayurashyguy
Jul 15, 2010, 01:28 PM
Frigiand is the strongest gun for a RAmar

Google
Jul 16, 2010, 12:09 PM
I like Frigiand a lot.