PDA

View Full Version : Big Problem on our hands

Slay3r Alpha
Jul 10, 2010, 01:56 PM
im not sure if this is for everyone or just when im logging my hours(endlessly it seems) into PS0, but i can barely find a full party, usually its just 1 person. ive tried to play on all difficulty and still only 1 person joins me. i find this quite irritating and think that there is a big problem on our hands, WE ARE LOSING PEOPLE!!! uh no!!! So please reply about your times on PS0..

thank you

Chaos Rappy
Jul 10, 2010, 02:03 PM
Well, I don't go on Free Play anyways, so... to be quite frank, I never saw it as a problem. I figured it's because people are finding more other people to play with nowadays, not so much people are going online, which is no problem at all for me. : /

Slay3r Alpha
Jul 10, 2010, 02:41 PM
i see thanks for your insight chaos i didnt see it that way

Seth Astra
Jul 10, 2010, 05:55 PM
Free Play is shalow compared to playing with friends, and the game is getting old. I've been out of it for a while. If anyone still plays, it's likely to mostly be with friends.

Ranmaru
Jul 12, 2010, 09:40 AM
Lol I try free play every once in a while but I can see that mostly no one plays on free play. One person is better than none. : D

It's probably better if you just try to get people's FC's online. Maybe more of a chance of meeting people and playing with them than free play haha.

Mana Eterni
Jul 12, 2010, 01:27 PM
I play all the time, FC PLocks.

Cruciarius
Jul 12, 2010, 02:00 PM
I tend to play mostly Free Play. Been adding people from here, but either don't see them on or they're in a game. At most I only see maybe 2-3 people on out of the 30 something I've added.

So yeah... when I do Free Play, it's usually just 1 or 2 who join me. Rarely do I get a full group.

Slay3r Alpha
Jul 12, 2010, 03:14 PM
i actually just got a full party but then one left so 3 people. BUT still way better than 1

Razor (Blue)
Jul 12, 2010, 05:15 PM
just the way free play works if your going to use free play you can't be picky about get 1 person rather then a 2 or 3 to join you it like any game

kirtblue
Jul 12, 2010, 11:20 PM
i still do freeplay if i dont see any friends online i might get lucky and get a full party but most the time its like you say one person if your lucky alot of it depends on time of day too

Java378
Jul 12, 2010, 11:37 PM
I free play when my friends are busy.

Ranmaru
Jul 13, 2010, 02:31 PM
Maybe I shouldn't freeplay at 1 in the morning haha.

PSZFann
Jul 15, 2010, 03:20 AM
that would be smart

Kfenton
Jul 15, 2010, 05:22 PM
I try to play on freeplay at times myself, on the evenings or mornings..

Ranmaru
Jul 16, 2010, 09:23 AM
Yes it works. I even try during the night and I still get to play with some people. It's fun. : D

PSZFann
Jul 16, 2010, 01:28 PM
i just hate not being able to talk

Ranmaru
Jul 16, 2010, 01:34 PM
Yeah but I hear that we are sort of lucky for HAVING the visual chat... D: Meaning Nintendo won't be having a non-first party game with visual chat again, but then again that was from Gamefaqs. Hehe. (Meaning that is where I learned of this)

PSZFann
Jul 16, 2010, 01:41 PM
still they could have put a little more options i think ... like they have thank you... but no your wellcome... so how the heck do you be kind to someone who said thank you to you ?? The only think i found that makes a possible answer to thank you is OK! wich gets anoying using OK! for everything the other person sais

Ranmaru
Jul 16, 2010, 01:49 PM
Yes I understand. I dislike saying ok! as a response to thank you, because I just sound like some idiot saying ok... But I know that the other person would understand what I meant.

And also I use Leaving to city as bye (if we are in the city, and I use it more than once, as well)

I usually do the dance too. And the wave and then say leaving to city.

PSZFann
Jul 16, 2010, 10:32 PM
ya but still take out like Phonton Blast! and but in GoodBye! or Your Welcome! just to make the game a little more enjoyable in Free Play

Ranmaru
Jul 17, 2010, 09:39 AM
True, haha. It's still fun though. : D

CptDeelishus
Jul 17, 2010, 01:37 PM
Ha ha ha! OK! Thank you!