PDA

View Full Version : Gamepad Support

Syckobot
Jul 11, 2010, 05:57 PM
im trying to play AOTI with my xbox 360 controller, (on pc) and everything seems to work except the right thumbstick. i know that it works because it responds to every other game. anybody have the same problem? is there a solution?

Pirrip
Jul 11, 2010, 08:17 PM
I use my 360 controller for PSU on PC.
But, I don't use my right thumbstick for anything on AoTI (JP server)... I think it only lets you go into 1st person mode when you press it down.

Anduril
Jul 11, 2010, 10:44 PM
What do you want the thumb stick to do? I know that I had to remap the camera controls to that stick from the menu as they were originally mapped to the triggers.

Syckobot
Jul 14, 2010, 07:19 PM
i want to use it to move the camera, like on the xbox version

Yamamotozin
Jul 16, 2010, 09:45 PM
Somebody simply needs to post a description and translation (including screenshots) of the PSU gamepad menu. It would make it so much easier to set a gamepad up... but people have to be complicated. I cant read Japanese... or a whole bunch of ? . / 's either

Pirrip
Jul 16, 2010, 11:44 PM
Somebody simply needs to post a description and translation (including screenshots) of the PSU gamepad menu. It would make it so much easier to set a gamepad up... but people have to be complicated. I cant read Japanese... or a whole bunch of ? . / 's either

There was such an image/walkthrough on exactly this... HOWEVER, I have no idea where to find it. It was far more accessible when AoTI first came out.

Anduril
Jul 26, 2010, 09:25 PM
Sorry this is so late or if it's of any help anymore, but here is the configuration that I had for my controller. The only difference between this and the XBox set up is that the triggers don't work and the character status button was assigned to the BACK button; ie. the control stick is configured for camera control.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/AndurilCh/untitled.jpg

xBULLYDOGG
Aug 4, 2010, 10:07 AM
To the point, 360 pads dont work well with PSU.
may as well get a normal PC pad.