PDA

View Full Version : Any dser's want PS: P2?

Krank32oz
Jul 11, 2010, 11:24 PM
I just recently got a PSP. Recently as in a week ago and I'm loving the thing to death. Been playing ds forever and PS zero is still awesome but is anyone from here getting the new PS game when it comes out Sept 14th? I got the psp for more then just PS but it really does look great. Just curious what other people are doing/think about it.

Seth Astra
Jul 11, 2010, 11:54 PM
Gonna be getting the PSP just for PSP2. I sure hope I find enough other games for it to be worth the money.

Ranmaru
Jul 12, 2010, 09:27 AM
Ape Escape? Lol. I don't really know what is good for PSP. But meh. I don't really think I'd get it though...

Cruciarius
Jul 12, 2010, 09:40 AM
Topic made me think you were giving away a PSP2 game. heh.

I don't touch fail systems, so no. I won't be getting it.

DoubleJG
Jul 12, 2010, 01:10 PM
I already own the JP version of the game and love it. Planning on getting the EN version of the game, too.

Krank32oz
Jul 12, 2010, 03:51 PM
Topic made me think you were giving away a PSP2 game. heh.

I don't touch fail systems, so no. I won't be getting it.

Fail system? Why is it still around then? If you don't like it just say I don't really care for that system because fail to you might not be fail to other people. I was always hesitant to get a psp and I should have gotten one sooner. Glad to hear some people are getting the game. Its going to be pretty amazing. And to the guy who is getting the psp for PS: P2. They do have some pretty awesome games out now like god of war, star ocean, final fantasy, and the metal gear solid games. Socom is fun to play online as well. Def check them out.

Ceipe
Jul 12, 2010, 06:35 PM
Actually I was thinking that I may have to wait until 3DS to get my PS fix. PSZ is great and all, the mechanics were really improved, but w/o the DL support, no lobby and FC people were bound to get bored with it. Maybe Sega will suprise us by releasing Phantasy star Online Ep...5? With the PSZ mechanics, challenge mode back and maybe a replay system. Boy would I love PS becoming an eSport through Challenge mode, practice makes perfect. I still remember how cool it was back in GCN doing those missions, at least I found them amusing, how bout you?

NeonaPulsar
Jul 12, 2010, 08:43 PM
It will be MINE!!

I'm dieing to get my hands on both a PSP and PS: P2, and like seth, i'm getting a PSP just for this game

knight200x
Jul 12, 2010, 09:34 PM
getting psp for ps: p2 ! and i get excited everytime i think about a new PS for 3DS !
but the problem is that ps: p2 is coming out with final fantasy xiv :/ at sep..... crap

Krank32oz
Jul 12, 2010, 10:23 PM
I still remember how cool it was back in GCN doing those missions, at least I found them amusing, how bout you?

Yea man GCN version was awesome. I bought a GC really for PSO and then I got a couple other games but nothing really was as good as that game. And im glad to see some people getting psp's for PS: P2. I share all of your enthusiasm.

kirtblue
Jul 12, 2010, 11:24 PM
i too will be getting psp2 im trying to upgrade my psp first to a psp3000 not sure if im gunna be able to do it by time psp2 realease

darkante
Jul 13, 2010, 12:52 AM
I do already have the JP PS: P2, but i still will get the US version.

Itīs defintively worthwhile, not to mention...
PSP is compatible with alot of emulators.
So for me there is no doubt in owning a PSP.

Best handheld i had so far.

Krank32oz
Jul 13, 2010, 01:08 PM
Yea I was just looking at the emulators and they look pretty awesome. Plus like you can with the ds you can download any game for free pretty much as long as its not the 3000.

Broken_L_button
Jul 13, 2010, 06:14 PM
PS: P2 is indeed making me itching to get a PSP...Heck, like Seth and Neona, I'd get it only for that game! Though, these little handhelds aren't cheap :/

Ranmaru
Jul 13, 2010, 06:20 PM
Which is why I got my DS used. : D

You guys, if there is always a NEW portable game system out, would you rather get that or the version before it?

I was thinking that the DSlite (or DSi) would still have some life in it, so I got that. If I got the newest version there would probably be a new version by the time I would have gotten it. Then later on when it's cheaper it'll still have some life in it and I'd get that. : D

darkante
Jul 14, 2010, 02:47 AM
As iīm not dying to buy every new version that gets out.
I wait for version 2 to get out. (PSP Slim, DS Lite)

That way, i have given them enough time to improve. :P

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Jul 14, 2010, 05:02 AM
Maaaan, I got a PSP for the first game. Turns out there are a bunch of other good games for the PSP, go figure. I got PSPo2JP in December, and I'm definitely getting the US version when it comes out. PSZ was great, but PSPo2 takes everything that worked well in PSZ and PSPo and put them together.

darkante
Jul 14, 2010, 08:56 AM
Yeah, only complaint would be the annoying charge with Twin Handgun.
Seriously, whatīs up with that, it misses small fries just to pose lolz.

Krank32oz
Jul 15, 2010, 02:42 PM
You can get a used psp 3000 on eBay for like 130 to 160 bucks. And if you lived near me I could hook you up with a used 3000 for 118 since I work part time at gamestop so that's 15% off systems and 25% off used games. I'm a nurse now and I still work at GS for the discount's. How lame is that right?

Seth Astra
Jul 15, 2010, 02:43 PM
@Krank: Increadibly lame. But good thinking, and not something that I wouldn't consider doing myself.

Krank32oz
Jul 15, 2010, 05:19 PM
Yea its a pretty sweet deal. I only work a day a week so its not super bad. Everyone should def get PS: P2 on a different note. No more talk about work.