PDA

View Full Version : Least Favorite Weapon? Favorite?

Seth Astra
Jul 11, 2010, 11:56 PM
Well, I decided to rip off this topic from the PSO section. Just list your favorite and least favorite weapons.

Favorite: Morgenlote. Mine's seen me through many a battle.

Least Favorite: See my title. Too freakin many of them came my way.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 12, 2010, 12:20 AM
Favorite: Um... I have no real favorite, but a lot of weapons come to mind.... Rage Tonfa, Emeraldfield, Psycho Wand, Al Azif, Alice Olivia w/ Celeb Lv5 and Magical Sign, Yasminkov M109, Twin Psychoguns, Frigiand w/ Celeb Lv3 Earth Bullet and awesome %'s, Lavis Kanon, Yonohate In, my awesome Gigas Romuli, my full collection of Zero weapons with Life Lv5 w/ PA's, lots of things I use all the time... I'm just not overly picky about these things. >_<;

As far as LEAST favorite weapon goes... um... I dunno. I don't have a true LEAST favorite one off the top of my head, but one that comes to mind would probably be Bloom Shower. Weaker than Grow Shower at max grind, has the least-liked of the two elements, all that jazz. Only better by ATA and maybe PA, I guess, but the fact that it's weaker than it's lower-level counterpart is pretty bad (kinda like Big Hemera and Big Mobius, and the Fuuma and Kouga Shurikens, although the weaker ones have the better elements).

Galax
Jul 12, 2010, 09:25 AM
Favorite: Um... I have no real favorite, but a lot of weapons come to mind.... Rage Tonfa, Emeraldfield, Psycho Wand, Al Azif, Alice Olivia w/ Celeb Lv5 and Magical Sign, Yasminkov M109, Twin Psychoguns, Frigiand w/ Celeb Lv3 Earth Bullet and awesome %'s, Lavis Kanon, Yonohate In, my awesome Gigas Romuli, my full collection of Zero weapons with Life Lv5 w/ PA's, lots of things I use all the time... I'm just not overly picky about these things. >_<;

As far as LEAST favorite weapon goes... um... I dunno. I don't have a true LEAST favorite one off the top of my head, but one that comes to mind would probably be Bloom Shower. Weaker than Grow Shower at max grind, has the least-liked of the two elements, all that jazz. Only better by ATA and maybe PA, I guess, but the fact that it's weaker than it's lower-level counterpart is pretty bad (kinda like Big Hemera and Big Mobius, and the Fuuma and Kouga Shurikens, although the weaker ones have the better elements).

About the Bloom Shower:
Dark Falz invinci-glitch + Bloom + no mag + online play = 100 chain!
Yep.

ANYWAY...
Favorite: That's a hard one...I'll list a few, in no particular order.
1) Selvaria's Shield. It got me through ALOT. +1 for everyone being able to get it!
2) My own H10 Missouri, X lv3. Too bad about the quick draw, but...Oh, and it's description is epic. "Pocket sized handgun...Wallop..." YES.
3) Both Yasmincovs. I want my 9000M back, though ;-;

Might have more later.

bns1991
Jul 12, 2010, 09:36 AM
There are many weapons that I like in the game, but my favorite would have to be my milias breaker with its overpowering over end. The only % it has on it is 32 acc adj, but I never miss with it.

When it comes to a least favorite,,,,I don't really have a least favorite. However, There is one thing about rods that I don't really like that much. The damage that it takes isn't consistent enough for my liking. It reminds me a lot of the inferno bazooka from pso. Don't get me wrong..I like to use rods, but that is one thing thing that I don't really like about them.

Galax
Jul 12, 2010, 09:41 AM
There are many weapons that I like in the game, but my favorite would have to be my milias breaker with its overpowering over end. The only % it has on it is 32 acc adj, but I never miss with it.

When it comes to a least favorite,,,,I don't really have a least favorite. However, There is one thing about rods that I don't really like that much. The damage that it takes isn't consistent enough for my liking. It reminds me a lot of the inferno bazooka from pso. Don't get me wrong..I like to use rods, but that is one thing thing that I don't really like about them.

Inferno Bazooka wasn't a rod...

Ranmaru
Jul 12, 2010, 09:44 AM
So far for favorite, Doppel Scythe, and for least favorite, ... Meh. The mech guns I guess.

Cruciarius
Jul 12, 2010, 09:53 AM
Favorite: double sabers, sabers, shields, gunblades, and rods.

Least Favorite: claws, daggers, mech guns, cannons, and bazookas.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 12, 2010, 10:31 AM
About the Bloom Shower:
Dark Falz invinci-glitch + Bloom + no mag + online play = 100 chain!
Yep.
You fail on account of ignorance: that's GROW Shower people use for the Falz 100 Chain thing, not Bloom Shower... or at least that's what me and the other three people who were with me when we got a 100 chain did. I dunno what YOU did... <_<

Galax
Jul 12, 2010, 10:33 AM
You fail on account of ignorance: that's GROW Shower people use for the Falz 100 Chain thing, not Bloom Shower... or at least that's what me and the other three people who were with me when we got a 100 chain did. I dunno what YOU did... <_<

Don't blame me. Blame Cruc, I was quoting him. Plus, I'm not in the mood to argue this. So don't bother.

EDIT: WTF? Nvm disregard this, plus chaos, you put it there then? Then how come I'M the one getting put on the spot?
EDIT 2: I could've sworn I was quoting cruc...Oh yeah, Chaos, since I was quoting you then, then don't you fail too? ;p

Chaos Rappy
Jul 12, 2010, 10:38 AM
No, because what I was saying was the Grow Shower was weaker than the Bloom Shower ungrinded but the Grow Shower was stronger when max grinded, hence why people used the UNGRINDED Grow Shower over a Bloom Shower for the Falz 100 Chain thing. So, no, I can't see how I fail. :P

Besides, the only reason I even said that whole "fail on account of ignorance" was that I always wanted to say that at some point... I didn't hope to offend you by you being the one I said it to. :|

Ranmaru
Jul 12, 2010, 10:40 AM
Hey guys no biggie. Let's all have a bear hug! : D (And play some PSZ while we are at it haha)

Cruciarius
Jul 12, 2010, 10:50 AM
Even if I didn't say it, it's always my fault. D:

Galax
Jul 12, 2010, 01:07 PM
Even if I didn't say it, it's always my fault. D:

Sorry about that...I just could've SWORN I was quoting you. Idk why.

Mana Eterni
Jul 12, 2010, 01:13 PM
Favorite? Something strong?
Least.... i think they're all good in a way but... i don't use daggers at all.

bns1991
Jul 12, 2010, 04:26 PM
Inferno Bazooka wasn't a rod...

I know that....I've been playing pso since dreamcast. The point I was trying to make was that the damage inflicted while firing shots with the inferno bazooka (from pso) is inconsistent.....just like using TECHS with a rod.8-)

CptDeelishus
Jul 17, 2010, 11:53 PM
Favorite: Unarmed.
Least Favorite: Gunblades. (Who thought of these atrocities, anyway?)

Chaos Rappy
Jul 17, 2010, 11:57 PM
The people who thought three-way shots that totaled for the highest combined and fasted way to deal Range-type damage wasn't such a bad idea. :P

SadieTheSadist
Jul 18, 2010, 11:42 AM
Favorite: Unarmed.
Least Favorite: Gunblades. (Who thought of these atrocities, anyway?)

H-HOW COULD YOU...?!!

Favorite(s)
For HU characters;Rika's Claw
For RA characters;Frigiand(this gunblade is BEASTLY :D)
For FO characters;Maisen

Least favorite;probably any LOLzooka or laser cannon(Who thought of these atrocities, anyway?)

Dnd
Jul 18, 2010, 01:19 PM
Huh so, i guess my favs are daggers (just like the amination of them on the huney) least favs are gunblades/laser cannons :P

steaIth
Jul 18, 2010, 01:20 PM
i like daggers a lot, and am waiting (but mostly playing pso) for my humarl to use my celeb 4 foie haze (with 33/0/32/0/0 air ride)

ParryPerson
Jul 18, 2010, 02:03 PM
ME LIKE SWORDS. HUCAST SMASH.

(Brain is fried after 12 runs of no Milias Breaker.... THE GRIND CONTINUES)

chibiLegolas
Jul 19, 2010, 12:37 PM
Favorite for
HU: Dagger
RA: rifle Black Phobos + custom % & PA (due to reloading till you get what you want).
FO: slicers

Least Favorite:
Bazookas & Spears

LordNiko
Jul 19, 2010, 12:54 PM
my fave is Calamity Soul (cuz om my char it me look like Marluxia from kingdom hearts ^.^) i also like the pink version of nersir

least fave is those blue somethin mech guns also any wep that looks like an every day object i mean seriously Pizza!?!?!? come on ppl !

Chaos Rappy
Jul 19, 2010, 03:01 PM
my fave is Calamity Soul (cuz om my char it me look like Marluxia from kingdom hearts ^.^)

If you liked Calamity Soul, wait'll you find out about White Disaster...

CptDeelishus
Jul 19, 2010, 04:58 PM
Wait a minute... the Gunblades aren't total junk? How to use them without wanting to smash my skull in with its lack of effectiveness on both ends? I loved the shotguns on PSU and PSO, but for some reason, these gunblades feel... wrong.

Can someone explain to me how to use them... because I have a few weapons I can place in there.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 19, 2010, 05:11 PM
You can hold L and hit the attack button to shoot the three-way shot, but you probably already know that, but here's another trick: use two melee strikes in the same combo, and instead of a melee attack for the third, hold L and shoot instead to rack up even more damage than you would with a melee hit. Of course, if you want to deal mainly Ranged damage, you're better off hitting with Heavy Attack shots, but the one-two-shoot method can still deal the most overall, if there's no specific type you're wanting to deal.

Malkavian
Jul 20, 2010, 11:12 AM
I think this PSZero has its shares of barely working weapons. Probably a lack of testing resources or development time.

Least favourite weapons: Spears, Gunblades, Cannons, Bazookas, Shields.
All of these don't feel good, either they auto aim you away of the enemies, dont have combo and other bad tradeoffs.
I tried to use those cannons a lot but they cant be used as serious weapons and anyways they are boring without combo.

Favorite weapon: I still have to find it. As Ranger in PSO I loved shotguns but they arent here anymore. I'm using mechguns and rifles mainly but Im not so convinced about range of mechguns (is like playing hunter almost) and rifles chance for elemental attributes is too low. They are supposed to be high caliber precise weapons, they could be more reliable in that sense.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 20, 2010, 03:00 PM
The reason for the low proc rate on Rifles is to combat the fact that they can have up to a Level 5 Element with no loss in ATP compared to Handguns, hence Handguns have a higher procrate, while Rifles deal more damage (with respects to similarly-leveled equips). :P