PDA

View Full Version : Help with Dark Falz

HuMar_1
Jul 9, 2010, 12:44 PM
ok, so resist/light or resist/saint(a resist light slot item) will prevent 1 hit kos from Dark Falz in hard mode?

psofan219
Jul 9, 2010, 08:18 PM
A gun is almost required for any non-Force character going up against Falz on Hard. Running around trying to melee Falz in its final state is going to give you a lot of headaches. If you're going to use a gun against Falz on Hard, try to get a Custom Ray Ver. OO instead. It has a special that'll still let you do damage to Falz, regardless if he's invincible or not. In its final form, Falz only has two attacks that can't be dodged, unless you're invincible from a MAG trigger, and that's Blade Drain and Grants. Secondly, I wouldn't worry too much about Resist/Light units. Get /HP units instead, they'll let you take ALL of Falz's attacks easier. If you're really concerned about ELT, then find the best light-resistant armor you can. Around 35, I recall being able to get at least 20 ELT, and that's good enough to survive Hard Falz Grants attacks when combined with enough /HP units. For the blue energy balls, just run around the inner circle of the arena. You'll occasionally get hit, but most of the time, you'll dodge it. For when it bonds with someone (as I call it), you can attack, just do weak attacks to allow whoever it's bonded with to heal, or to make it easier for a Force to Resta spam. Megid, you never have to worry about unless you're standing still. After a few fights, you'll get the hang of its attack patterns, how to dodge them, and tactics you can use to give you an easier fight.

By the way, when its bonded with someone, it still takes damage. However, the person its bonded with takes the same amount. So attack slowly, unless whoever's bonded doesn't care if they die or not.

EDIT: In short, if you can survive Blade Drain, you can take all of Falz's attacks. Blade Drain is its strongest attack, so if you survive that, you're good.

Cranberry
Jul 9, 2010, 08:29 PM
If you're not using a gun it's probably best to use Foie whenever you can't melee him.