PDA

View Full Version : raise your hand if you got corupted

fyrewyre
Mar 6, 2003, 03:53 PM
i just want to take a tally of who got corrupted last night and if so, what did ou have on/do at the time. i've neen hearing of ultiply corruptions while entering vega games late last night.

-Kal-
Mar 6, 2003, 04:09 PM
I got corrupted while taking my stuff out for trading. I lost all my good rare items and now I'm quitting PSO. It's stupid, you work like for a month to get certain rares and then you get fucked over. I didn't know how to dupe and stuff like that but I'm not touching my PSO untill I know how to dupe cuz it's just disgusting at how easily you can lose your hard earned items. I earned them more then once and now I don't need to go through the same stupid process again.

Zeebo
Mar 6, 2003, 05:02 PM
i was on my 3rd run

RA-Novus
Mar 6, 2003, 07:16 PM
I've been corrupted 3 times i keep playing but not online because thats what corrupts you. You don't have to stop playing just don't go online until Sonic Team fixes it (If they can) They shouldn't have released the game with all these errors....

-Kal-
Mar 6, 2003, 09:25 PM
Sonic won't be able to fix the problem, I find that you get corrupt during lag most of the time and i don't think they can fix that. Anyways, offline is now boring cuz i only find good stuff online and it's more fun with a team.

ABDUR101
Mar 6, 2003, 11:19 PM
This is a repeat of this (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42567&forum=11&20) topic. Please use the topic in Rants, it was created for this very purpose and it lets you rant and ramble about it as well. =)

*lock*