PDA

View Full Version : DB'S SABER: ITS NOT THAT BAD

PhatDiddy
Mar 6, 2003, 04:14 PM
MY LEVEL 41 HUMAR'S BEEN USING A DBS SABER FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW AND I THINK ITS PRETTY GOOD. NOW I WANT SOME ANSWERS TO WHY EVERYONE THINKS ITS SO BAD.

Soumi
Mar 6, 2003, 04:21 PM
It's bad when you compare it to the Kaladbolg. Kaladbolgs are stronger and only require a bit more ATP to use and I find them in the same areas that I find DB's Sabers.

Brundidge
Mar 6, 2003, 04:25 PM
There are other rare sabers that are better than a DB saber. Kaladbolg and Durandal reqs aren't that far from a DB saber and is much stronger. DB saber is such a common 9 star rare I get sick of it. You're lvl 41 that's no problemo just wait till you need more power.

Davion
Mar 6, 2003, 04:54 PM
DB's sabers are the worst "rare" sabers in the game.

Zeebo
Mar 6, 2003, 05:06 PM
Forget sabers all together and go for swords=P

gideonx
Mar 6, 2003, 06:21 PM
I've Found 2 DB's Sabers with my HUcast at around 40 or so. But since I already had a Rappy fan I stuck with that. It hits a little less but i don't have to get anywhere near the mobs and I can kill up to 4 at a time. Not to mention since i have 604 ATP (just mag + base stats) without the weapon and like 850 ATP with it, I don't need something that hit's harder. BUT as far as Sabers go, DB's isn't that bad, esp when you are low lvled when you can't find all the other nice ones http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Freak74
Mar 6, 2003, 08:17 PM
I found a DB Sword. The ATP was actually lower that the Saber, yet it's a 10 star item? What gives??? Is there a reason for this. Oh, that reminds me. I have a Flowen's Sword that sin't listed with the rest of them, it also is lower in ATP and ATA.

klepto
Mar 6, 2003, 08:29 PM
how do u guys find ne usable rares. IM a level 53 Humar in Very hard Mines (purplenum) and throuight my 90 odd hours, ive not found one decent rare weapon. I have 8 clubs of laconium, 3 varistas, countless m&60 Vises, and an h&25 Justice. I cant use both the mechguns, my ATA is to low, the Varista is pointless, my soul lockgun helps me more. Im using a pallasch, even though at level 30 most Humars have a gladius. Why am i recieveing these low level weapons at such high levels.

PhatDiddy
Mar 7, 2003, 02:18 PM
after u think about and compare it to other weapons DBS saber is pretty bad, especially since i just got grass assasins sabers which r so cool.

God-Slayer
Mar 7, 2003, 03:56 PM
My purplenum HUmar, at lvl 66 (ult caves tho) is also finding jack.. I don't play him very often, but I think purplenum is a more labor intensive ID, that requires work to find good rares, but when you do, they're great.

TheDarkRaven
Mar 7, 2003, 08:25 PM
DBs sabers are stupid. I have so many that they are coming out of my nose!! The Rad Saber I think is a good weapon.

Vitamin_D
Mar 7, 2003, 09:28 PM
On 2003-03-06 13:14, PhatDiddy wrote:
MY LEVEL 41 HUMAR'S BEEN USING A DBS SABER FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW AND I THINK ITS PRETTY GOOD. NOW I WANT SOME ANSWERS TO WHY EVERYONE THINKS ITS SO BAD.

...Cause they leave me with nightmares of ver. 1 and 2...and on top of this, the other sabers are better :/

Cloud_01
Mar 7, 2003, 09:42 PM
These are the three reasons I hate DB's Saber.

1) It sucks.

2) It looks stupid.

3) I found too many in ver.1&2 and I don't want to see or find anymore.(Pretty much same reason D hates them).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cloud_01 on 2003-03-07 18:44 ]</font>

Akuma_the_HUcast
Mar 8, 2003, 12:10 AM
......are you a hacker or is your IQ in the -?

AlliancePaladin
Mar 8, 2003, 04:46 PM
On 2003-03-06 13:54, Davion wrote:
DB's sabers are the worst "rare" sabers in the game.

Well agreed!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlliancePaladin on 2003-03-09 12:10 ]</font>

G0D
Mar 8, 2003, 10:09 PM
You cannot beleive this weapon is even virtually decent, since you can buy a Gladius that has higher ATP and is easier to get one with higher Percents for how common they are and not to mention that DB's Saber looks Retarded....