PDA

View Full Version : GC 999,999

Kobojo
Jul 13, 2010, 06:30 PM
so i have 999,999mesta in my bank, and im wondering if there is another place i can store my other mesta? i've been dropping it on the floor before i go down and picking it up when i needed it and before i logged out, but is there another place i could store it?

thanks in advance

EvilMag
Jul 13, 2010, 06:43 PM
Make another character and xfer meseta there.

Kobojo
Jul 13, 2010, 07:02 PM
but there's no other place i could keep it on my current char, because trading it over seems like it would be a hassle

EvilMag
Jul 14, 2010, 01:41 AM
No it wouldn't, alls you need is a 2nd controller and do split screen.

Kobojo
Jul 14, 2010, 11:04 AM
well i know that but its just more of a waste of time, imo. my method before seems to work good enough, i was just curious if there was another way i didn't know about. thanks

DuRaL
Jul 14, 2010, 01:57 PM
buy charge gear (Charge Vulcan 50%hit, Charge Diska 50%hit, Charge whatever 50%hit) and/or use VJAYA ;)

Kobojo
Jul 14, 2010, 02:30 PM
that never crossed my mind. seems interesting, i never liked the charge stuff because of the mesta use, but now that I'm maxed it really doesn't matter. do they really do that much extra dmg?

DuRaL
Jul 14, 2010, 02:38 PM
yeah, it makes a noticable difference.
and with 50% hit (as you sometimes find them in the NPC shop) they're very accurate, especially on the last combo (N-H-S combo)

it's pretty much like berserk, but without the risk to get killed ;)
also, it's better than berserk if you're using Cats characters, since your mates are limited.

EDIT: the VJAYA is probably the most powerful weapon of the game, but it costs 10000 meseta per beat, even if you miss xD
regular charge items only cost 200/beat, and only if you hit, but of course they aren't as strong as VJAYA either ^^

Kobojo
Jul 14, 2010, 02:45 PM
sounds good. maybe i'll check them out. honestly ive seen tons of those kinds of weapons, and i always thought they were horrible.