PDA

View Full Version : Standstill Shield

MKL122788
Jul 14, 2010, 02:19 PM
Hi, So I have three memory cards and I finally made a utility toon on Viridia solely for farming Standstill Shield from Mil Lillies. My RaMarl is on 146 still rocking a Celestial Shield with Frozen Shooter/Spread Needle. My shield has been outdated for quite some time so I saved up a bunch of materials to have a toon power through the first 3 difficulties.

According to PSO World, Standstill Shield variables are

Defense: 163-178

Evasion: 175-225

My question is if those numbers are accurate or not. I have acquired about 15 Standstills thus far and all of them have had 163 defense and anywhere from 178 to 190 evasion. Is part of the problem that Mil Lily shields are less likely to be relevant statistically?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Ithildin
Jul 18, 2010, 06:13 AM
I think Mil Lilly shields are more likely to give you higher stats. I think there is another way to obtain Standstill shield on BB through an event or other mission. Those shields will have the very lowest stat obtainable though. It sound to me like you are just not having the best of luck.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 18, 2010, 07:33 PM
I think Mil Lilly shields are more likely to give you higher stats. I think there is another way to obtain Standstill shield on BB through an event or other mission. Those shields will have the very lowest stat obtainable though. It sound to me like you are just not having the best of luck.

He is gamecube though, if you read correectly he talked about 3 memory cards lol.

It's just back luck, when i hunted Aura Fields from Mil's it took me quite a while to get any stats above the minumum, when i did though it was like 2 def and 3 evp from max. Just keep trying and you will get it eventually.