PDA

View Full Version : Handgun Guld for trade (O_o)

Legolas07
Mar 6, 2003, 05:04 PM
Now how many of you out there actually clicked on this link? I hate to spam, but there is already so much spam out there its ridiculous. Now a days I see so many people with all this stuff for trade, but all they want is a flame garment, or tripolic shield.

Do you actually think someone that actually had one of these would trade something so rare? Think about it. If someone is trading something like that, he has to have a backup copy (or several...) in order to be so easy to trade with.

Im asking you people, please stop this "I wont trade unless you have a guld" crap. Im sick and tired of going into games trying to trade something, but all they want is all of those unknown rares. Most of the people in this community are pretty good about this sorta thing, but I've been getting more and more ppl doing this from here and several other places. I hate to complain, but I am trying to get a point across...

-Tamahome-
Mar 6, 2003, 05:05 PM
So, you dont have Guld. Hope moderators here are better than the ones at gamefaqs.

LordCronai
Mar 6, 2003, 05:10 PM
Bleh. We come to the trade forum to trade, not to hear out rants =P

Legolas07
Mar 6, 2003, 05:18 PM
*sigh* I posted here so I could have a shot at trying to get my point across to ppl like you, but obviously that didnt work. Yes the mods here do a very good job.

Notice the dupers were the first... nvm...

Krank40oz
Mar 6, 2003, 06:05 PM
I got the Idea but i would have liked for u to have a Handgun: guld so i can trade u for it!

pixelate
Mar 6, 2003, 08:22 PM
Putting in Rants.

pixelate
Mar 6, 2003, 08:35 PM
On 2003-03-06 17:22, pixelate wrote:
Putting in Rants.

Uhm, my bad. >_< Someone will take this out of Fan Works soon. Sorry!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2003-03-06 17:35 ]</font>