PDA

View Full Version : V2 Ultimate mode question

Jul 15, 2010, 02:51 PM
How much ATP should I have on a Ramar at lvl 75 to actually deal some damage to creatures in Ultimate Forest. I have like 450ATP base stats and like 700+ with shifta and items. This is the first char I got to Ultimate so I'm pretty much a noob on that difficulty setting.

zombiemoshpit84
Jul 15, 2010, 03:01 PM
How much ATP should I have on a Ramar at lvl 75 to actually deal some damage to creatures in Ultimate Forest. I have like 450ATP base stats and like 700+ with shifta and items. This is the first char I got to Ultimate so I'm pretty much a noob on that difficulty setting.

you can can get by doing a few forest runs with that atp but you need to be more concerned with your ata def and hp. my advice is to struggle in the forest for a bit to lv up rather the breeze thru vhard. you can get some good exp for your lv, about 1 lv up per run if you can take the dragon. its hard to say how you will fare and what lv is good to go on to cave because your gear is more important then your lv. post what gear you got and you will get better advice

Marcus666
Jul 15, 2010, 03:07 PM
Lolz i on lvl 60 got 1100 ap
630 armor (+shifa 14 and deband 15).
Go stay in V-hard and drop Power Material and Deff Material. When you will have MINIMUM 800/900 ap go Ultimate

Jul 15, 2010, 09:22 PM
I'll work on getting some power mats for sure. Thx for the advice.

DC_PLAYER
Jul 16, 2010, 06:40 AM
You could do a Pow mag, because since the weakness seems to be ATP and not ATA then you need to boost it.
God power units are common on vhard ruins, so hunt them to put them on a 4 slot armor.

You can hit better then other chars, so you can choose from a wide selection of guns, simply pick the best one with % on native.
While playing forest (not quests) do not rush to the boss, your objective will be either red saber/ancient saber or the red handgun, if you find them then you will notice the difference as these are stronger weapons and are recomended to be used on your 1st fight against sil dragon.

Also lvl up a bit, rushing areas will lead you to a dead end when you face the mines area, so before doing forest, try to hunt the items, try to create a mag and try to lvl up in vhard

when facing ultimate forest, take time to atleast cast shifta and zalure

Jul 16, 2010, 01:18 PM
yeah I've been working on the mag. I'll hunt for some god/power too, only got one right now but I have a god/ability unit on too. I won't try ultimate before reaching lvl 80 I guess. thx again for the advice !!

Marcus666
Jul 16, 2010, 02:01 PM
ATP MAG for Ranger? U are joking?! The best is mag with stats like this (like my mag):

70 ATP (For Damage)
20 DEFF (Not many, Ranger is not mele)
80 DEX (You need this for ATA)
30 MIND (For More TP & Learn spells :P)

DC_PLAYER
Jul 16, 2010, 02:33 PM
yes atp mag for a ranger, if a hunter such as a humar (wich has the extra atp from shifta) needs a pow mag then a ranger needs also a pow mag.

The less atp the char has, the more it needs (hunters and rangers)

Marcus666
Jul 16, 2010, 03:36 PM
Eeee my mag is better xD

zombiemoshpit84
Jul 16, 2010, 03:54 PM
id say a ramar need atp more then ata. because he gets good ata as is. reguardless i always put 50 dex on ALL my mags.

DC_PLAYER
Jul 16, 2010, 04:12 PM
It doesn't matter if you hit or not if you do 0 damage, on ver.2 there are hit materials, you can max your ata alot faster then your atp, so focusing on atp is the ideal solution.

SStrikerR
Jul 16, 2010, 05:04 PM
Yeah, and no Marcus. While it's a balanced mag, it's definitely not the best. Generally, standard mags for hunters and rangers are 5 def (def doesn't help much), 145 power, 50 dex, and 0 mind.

Marcus666
Jul 17, 2010, 04:57 AM
0 mind? lolz!
I need mana for BUFF's and RESTA so i give my mag 30 mind... ;p I've got 1200 AP on lvl 65 so i dont need aloot* more ATP :P

Jul 17, 2010, 04:22 PM
how long does it take to get a mag to that lvl200?? Mine is at 105 i think right now. 50 pow 25 dex, like 15 mind and some def (i know i messed it up a bit). I'm at 3 god/power right now. Dealing like 30 dam with a 45%native m&a60 something mechgun. 20% visk only do like 0 (and i hit nearly 1k atp with it +shifta) ... I might end up being able to do forest at lvl 85 but for now its way too rough lol

DC_PLAYER
Jul 17, 2010, 04:48 PM
I only advanced much later and i was a humar
Raise that pow to the max, use zalure, use materials and lvl up.

You have alot of potential to unlock, when it's maxed i'm sure forest and caves will be easy, after that i believe you will come to the forum again (asking for help), mines is a brick wall

Jul 17, 2010, 05:04 PM
hahaha hope I manage to get there :)

Jul 19, 2010, 11:41 PM
hurray !! 1st ultimate run and red handgun with some native % drops :D now everything going fine. Thx again every1 for the hlp

DC_PLAYER
Jul 20, 2010, 10:51 AM
now grind that handgun to +90 so you can do more damage

EvilMag
Jul 20, 2010, 11:50 AM
red weapon fully grinded = godly.

Jul 21, 2010, 03:36 PM
just managed to kill the dragon. Lots of dolls had to be used since i kept getting frozen then 1 hit ko'd lol.
I got a 40% a.beast, 15%hit red handgun right now !!. Is there anything worth being hunt in caves for purplenum or should i stick with ultimate forest runs ?? I'm at lvl 85 right now

DC_PLAYER
Jul 21, 2010, 05:35 PM
you may find a ranger field quite easily, other items are rarer and mentioning the drop rates brings fustration, you can check your drops here: http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=5&version=v2

you have Anti Android Rifle on mines, also an easy drop.

Jul 21, 2010, 06:15 PM
hehe thx! I checkd the drops and I think i'll be using a red handgun for a while lol