PDA

View Full Version : Which CAST to choose?

Kfenton
Jul 15, 2010, 06:07 PM
Hi. I'm wondering which CAST I should choose. I just finished Normal with my FOmar, and I'm wanting to try a CAST on another slot.

Seth Astra
Jul 15, 2010, 06:10 PM
HUcast/caseal. Their considered the best at melee and the best with a gun.

Kfenton
Jul 15, 2010, 06:51 PM
Thanks. I was wondering, how are the RAcast and RAcaseal?

Seth Astra
Jul 15, 2010, 06:56 PM
Not sure, as I havn't played one myself. I only have a HUcast, and rather low leveled. What I said above is just the general statement you hear so much around here. The only thing HUcasts are lacking (besides a few specific weapons) are mostly bazookas an laser cannons. Both of which are horrible since they don't have combos.

Google
Jul 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
I had a RAcast and it wasn't that bad but I deleted him because my HUcast did more damage with swords, guns and had more HP and defense.

PSZFann
Jul 16, 2010, 01:45 PM
man i wish my HUcast was good .. i just suck on him
But yet i am lvl90 almost on him..

Ranmaru
Jul 16, 2010, 01:52 PM
I had a Hucast, but I deleted him because I really wanted a FOnewearl. Really, choose what you WANT to use... Well I mean, you don't have to use the best... Although that does mean you would have to spend more time and effort on that character.

But I would pick a HUnewearl over my Past Hucast hehe. : D

Pirrip
Jul 16, 2010, 02:04 PM
I have a RAcaseal that I'm raising to max out her ATP. I like it. RAcast and RAcaseal have good defense. They have low evasion, but you learn to deal with it if you end up liking them. YOU COULD boost their defense to the point where any hit from non-boss enemies is hardly noticeable, especially with their automatic HP regeneration.

Kfenton
Jul 16, 2010, 10:27 PM
Thanks. I ended up choosing a HUcast. How are they?

pkrockin
Jul 17, 2010, 12:30 AM
I guess I'm late to this thread, but I chose a HUcaseal as my first character. They are a little less powerful than a HUcast, but they get 5 more heal traps. And I love my heal traps.

HUcasts are pretty powerful dudes and are the best class/race combo at taking a beating. You'll have fun, I'm sure.