PDA

View Full Version : glowing?

Kobojo
Jul 16, 2010, 12:17 PM
so i just killed a helion, and i noticed it had a white glow under it, and when i killed it, it went into a dark puff of smoke or something. what does this mean? are they just stronger, like notes say in dead ends? is this what he's talking about glowing?

Liasis
Jul 16, 2010, 12:21 PM
I think those monsters with that white shadow are called boost-hostiles.
They have more HP than normal and you get more experience.

Kobojo
Jul 16, 2010, 12:25 PM
ahh, sweet

Liasis
Jul 16, 2010, 12:42 PM
Thatīs all what Iīve noticed. :(

Besides, Iīve talked to my father, there really had been some problems with the connection of our router but itīs not serious enough that he want to buy a new one.
So I have to live with that. x.X

Chaos Rappy
Jul 16, 2010, 02:19 PM
Boost hostiles have approximately 250% HP, 130% more EVP, 300% higher chance of landing criticals, move 110% as fast, and drop rares 200% higher chances. Unfortunately, this means that it can still drop meseta, however boosted hostiles tend to drop a lot more than normal versions... such as, for instance, Boosted Bulbatts, which drop damn-near SH Dark Falz / Boost Zaphobos Dyna amounts of meseta, maybe more, and they're common enemies (I think they messed up the coding on them for meseta drops <_<).

Macman
Jul 16, 2010, 02:32 PM
So a boost hostile has a double chance of dropping it's rare? That's kind of disappointing.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 16, 2010, 02:38 PM
Oh, wait, re-edit, meant 130% ATA, not EVP... meh. I need my guide back, but my mom didn't send it wto me with my other games, so... yeah. <_<

And I'm not sure, it was a random guerss... it's probably (99% chance) not right that it would be only 200%, but, hey, what do any of us truly know? It could be a 1,000,000% chance and we'd just be that unlucky and never get the items most of the time. <_<

Kobojo
Jul 16, 2010, 03:01 PM
haha, knowing my luck that would happen to me. i was playing on normal, searching for the cake shop, so i didnt get anything good from him. oh well,

PSZFann
Jul 16, 2010, 10:45 PM
i wish you could go into the Cake Shope and Pizza shop online.. WHY CANT YOU SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kobojo
Jul 16, 2010, 10:46 PM
i found it. im actually in the middle of doing the sister quest right now!

PSZFann
Jul 16, 2010, 10:50 PM
sister quest???!?!?!?! tell me more

PSZFann
Jul 16, 2010, 10:51 PM
i have never actually found either

Kobojo
Jul 16, 2010, 10:53 PM
when you find the cake shop, there are two sisters who ask you to go find there younger sister. theres a guide on the home page. i think its funny i found the cake shop before the pizza shop. but yeah. i was searching through gurhacia valley for hours. and i finally found it. theres a guide on this site for it. when you go to the home page it says cake shop.

PSZFann
Jul 16, 2010, 10:55 PM
ok tytytytytyt :)

Kobojo
Jul 16, 2010, 10:58 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2611

heres the url. just read this, then spend a few hours going through the valley or the wetlands on easy ow whatever dificulty you want, and youll find it. took me all day, but its random. i got two arenas and a ton of rare guys on the valley before i found it. as i said, it took me all day, but that was with mini breaks of checking psow and iming people and such

PSZFann
Jul 16, 2010, 11:01 PM
cool... does it have to be one solid playin time or can i turn my DS off and resume later or like go online and resume searching after... or will this reset my time i have to spend??

Kobojo
Jul 16, 2010, 11:04 PM
its random, theres not a certain amount of time to spend. you just have to do it and hope you find it

PSZFann
Jul 16, 2010, 11:35 PM
ok :) ty will do

Kobojo
Jul 16, 2010, 11:46 PM
mhmm
anytime

M90X
Jul 25, 2010, 01:09 PM
I found the cake shop immediately after completing all the normal difficulty quests minus the sister quest. Then I did the sister quest in hard because Compress PA is just awesome.