PDA

View Full Version : WTB Sonic or Knuckles Statue

Daemon Gildas
Jul 17, 2010, 01:57 AM
I just managed to earn my first Million-meseta, so I figured I'd go for the gold, and see if anyone would be willing to sell one of these two Room items? I can't even find a Knuckles statue for sale, dunno if I'm typing it in wrong or something. Anyways, I understand that at least Sonic usually goes for more, but I'd really appreciate it; I'd even do you a favor, assuming I'm high enough level to be giving any favors, lol.

My gamertag is "Daemon Gildas". If you see me online, don't worry if I don't respond right away; I work on my computer, so I'm more likely to check back on this forum than my Xbox (which I've got a nasty habit of forgetting to turn off).

Anyways, like I said, I'd really appreciate anyone selling one of the two to me. I've been a huge Sonic and PSO fan for a long time now, though only started PSU online about a month ago, so I'd be happy to do any additional favors, though my guy is only level 42 atm (Acrofighter). Just reply here if you're game, and I'll hop on my Xbox whenever works best for you :)