PDA

View Full Version : If your char is like mine...

Zerolimit
Jul 17, 2010, 10:05 AM
I was wondering if anyone has a character that does everything like my cast he is a PT/FM/GM/FG/FF/AF/FG/GT/WT i even took him all the way to masterforce when i was a noob thinking it would be cool. also quick question is a 8/8 inferno and elite a good deal for 5 mill each

BondFancy
Jul 17, 2010, 10:40 AM
I was wondering if anyone has a character that does everything like my cast he is a PT/FM/GM/FG/FF/AF/FG/GT/WT i even took him all the way to masterforce when i was a noob thinking it would be cool. also quick question is a 8/8 inferno and elite a good deal for 5 mill each

That's an insanely good deal.

Yunfa
Jul 17, 2010, 10:54 AM
Doesn't hurt to explore...but geez, it has got to be a headache to just think of a palette for your character of every type. Since we're limited in only 4 characters, each of my character has 3 roles, but EVERY single type for one character...gee

TheAstarion
Jul 17, 2010, 11:11 AM
Good deal on both, unless it's a friend it's probably a scam. Don't buy unless they're in a shop, absolutely do not trade for them.

As for types... My main (Beast female) has lv20 in everything except Ranger, Fortegunner, Gunmaster, Force, Fortetecher and Masterforce, and all of those are at 10. She's a Wartecher now, and will be until the end of time under the GAS regime. If there was an event on I'd finish off those other six classes but right now I can't be bothered.

All my characters can be just about anything... even my lowest guy can be either a Fighmaster or Gunmaster :D

pikachief
Jul 17, 2010, 02:55 PM
My female beast has every class at 10 and every fighting class at 20 :D (Hunter, Fighgunner, Fortefighter, Fighmaster, Acrofighter) :P My female beast has lvl 10 MF and my female newman's is only lvl 7 >.> lol

Zerolimit
Jul 18, 2010, 06:55 PM
yeah they were in a shop so i couldn't get scammed and as far as palettes go i only keep a regular palette for FM/GM/AF/FF/FG and they tend give a palette for the others

Yuicihi
Jul 18, 2010, 07:25 PM
I tend to stick to a few Types, being GM, PT, and AF. Every type is at least rank five or higher. Fortegunner's maxed out.

Doesn't hurt to explore...but geez, it has got to be a headache to just think of a palette for your character of every type.

There would probably be a certain degree of overlap.

RebhtheDark
Jul 18, 2010, 08:26 PM
On my female newman im working to have all her classes lv20. And yah i do play almost everyclass on her... I think its just fun to challenge myself XP

My friends like me to be protranser on her ^^

bLOODSAW
Jul 19, 2010, 04:50 PM
I do every class on my character. Love it. The only classes I have left to level are Fighmaster and Masterforce.

Esther Reagan
Jul 19, 2010, 09:13 PM
I do it with my beast. I suppose I'm to lazy to level up another character high enough to be able to use multiple classes if people need the help lol. :P

Karen Erra
Jul 20, 2010, 01:40 AM
My newman Karen Erra is also up to cap all classes except the basics (since it's useless to have them 20). On the US/EU PC/PS2 Servers i already had leveled all except Fighmaster and Gunmaster with her. On JP now, i miss a few classes but i guess she'll be 20 there soon too ^_^