PDA

View Full Version : New to PS0? Get a free Pizza Box!

ParryPerson
Jul 17, 2010, 03:20 PM
Well, as some may know, I just got done grinding the hell out of a HUcast to 100. My friends that all used to play just gave me all of their wealth (a LOT of meseta and grinders).

I was trying to see if I could get some good stuff in the factory and I came across the coco hut! I knew I had asked about good armor that might not be hard to get, and someone told me a max grinded Pizza Box someone might not want anymore. So I loaded up for my other characters and friends!

Here are the spec's on the grinded Pizza Box

DFP:245
EVP:280
Slots: 4
Level Required: 14

You can see, if you are level 14 or anywhere near, nothing is going to beat a max grinded pizza box. Even at level 100, the pizza box grinded can still be your best bet sometimes until you get a good drop!

I've seen some threads here stating some people were new to PS0, and I know how hard it is to grind it out in this game, so post in here stating level/etc just so I can see ya want it, add my friend code, and I'll tell you what time I can get it to you! I'll be free all day, supplies are obviously VERY limited and only for newbies, please.

I know I can't tell for sure who is really new to the game and who is not, so I'm doing this on the honor system buds, lets be nice :)

I got a good Carabiner drop with 4 slots so I'm set for a while!

Chaos Rappy
Jul 17, 2010, 03:23 PM
Once again, I remind you not to take into account your OWN stats when showing the stats of equips. No Pizza Box, nor any other armor in the game, has stats that high. <_<

ParryPerson
Jul 17, 2010, 03:23 PM
Once again, I remind you not to take into account your OWN stats when showing the stats of equips. No Pizza Box, nor any other armor in the game, has stats that high. <_<

fixed

Chaos Rappy
Jul 17, 2010, 03:26 PM
Edit in these numbers instead:

245 DFP
280 EVP

ParryPerson
Jul 17, 2010, 03:28 PM
Edit in these numbers instead:

245 DFP
280 EVP

I remembered the Item Database when I realized my error, thanks man!