PDA

View Full Version : Maxing out FOmarl for BB

Tel Megiddo
Jul 18, 2010, 02:20 PM
As the title suggests, I'm trying to Max out the stats of my FOmarl on BB. I found a great guide for this here: http://www.pso-world.com/downloads/guides/ricomaxstat/crqmaxstatguidefomarl.pdf. First off, I plan to use method 5. Since this guide uses EP. 1 & 2 only it obviously omits some of the great slot items from Ep. 4. What I was planning was to replace the God/Legs with Divine Protection which comes with the x2 LCK. Anybody see any problem with this? And my other rather n00bish question is should I use mats as soon as I get them, or should I wait until I'm Lv. 200? Just wanted to know if taking them early affects stat growth or if you can only take a certain number per level. Never dealt with them in the past. Thanks in advance!

Splash
Jul 19, 2010, 01:31 AM
If you know what your stat plan is beforehand, then you could start using materials. I would wait for Lv200 in case you accidentally mess up. You only have a limit to use after all.

You can use any HP materials and TP materials as you find them since they count for a different limit.

In any case, since it's BB, you'll need to figure it out yourself on how to adjust accordingly. Centurion/Abilities should have priority first over any other units.

Tel Megiddo
Jul 19, 2010, 03:40 AM
First off thank you for the advice. I plan to keep careful track of what mats I take so if it doesn't affect my level up growth, I'm going to take them as soon as I get them.

I forgot that HP and TP mats are on a different limit. That'll help me max those out quicker. Thanks!

As far as adjusting to BB items, that's pretty much what I was doing. The guide (method 5) called for a God/Luck to max out all stats. Every other stat being accomplished with mats or the mag. I adjusted for 20 LCK mats instead to get Luck to 50 and use Divine Protection to double that AND have the extra EDK/ELT resistance. Just wanting to know if there is anything special about DP that I should know about that would make that not work.

Thanks for all your help!