PDA

View Full Version : 2 Class Characters without a name?

xrick
Jul 18, 2010, 05:00 PM
With Ep1&4, I managed to find the names for staple class characters like Ash or Kireek, but there are 2 characters which I've never found in the storyline, FOmar and HUcaseal...

Have they appeared in the storyline? If they did, in which Quests? What were their names? What was their point in the overall story?

Dhylec
Jul 18, 2010, 05:56 PM
PSO DC v1 & 2 do not have Ramarl, Fomar, or Hucaseal. They are in PSO GC & BB.
On a similar note: there are no playable Humarl, Hunewm, Ranewn or Ranewearl. Ignore Focast & Focaseal, since they can't use techs in PSO.

zombiemoshpit84
Jul 18, 2010, 10:53 PM
PSO DC v1 & 2 do not have Ramarl, Fomar, or Hucaseal. They are in PSO GC & BB.
On a similar note: there are no playable Humarl, Hunewm, Ranewn or Ranewearl. Ignore Focast & Focaseal, since they can't use techs in PSO.

i think you misunderstood his post. he means he found story chars to represent each class such as Kireek"hucast", Ash"humar", Sue"hunewearl", bernie"ramar", elenor"racaseal", and so on and so forth. what he is asking is what story NPCs are there that represent fomar and hucaseal.

i dont think there are such story NPCs in the game.

Splash
Jul 19, 2010, 01:19 AM
FOmar = Calus (aka "Cal", the terminal that Elly uses in ep2), found in Seat of the Heart (ep2 plus offline quest). It should be self-explanatory if you did the quest itself.

HUcaseal - the closest one that could possibly have some role is the one in Seat of the Heart. Forgot the name, she was just there as part of the "test" presented in the quest.

xrick
Jul 19, 2010, 06:06 AM
Thanks for the hint, but no luck, none of them were the unnamed characters...

DuRaL
Jul 19, 2010, 10:06 AM
FOmar = Calus (aka "Cal", the terminal that Elly uses in ep2), found in Seat of the Heart (ep2 plus offline quest). It should be self-explanatory if you did the quest itself.

HUcaseal - the closest one that could possibly have some role is the one in Seat of the Heart. Forgot the name, she was just there as part of the "test" presented in the quest.
i suppose you mean Delta.
but she says she's human, newman and cast in 1 person, so she can't be HUcaseal..

i don't think there's any HUcaseal in the story, however, i didn't really play PSO BB's story, so i could be wrong

Splash
Jul 20, 2010, 08:51 PM
i suppose you mean Delta.
but she says she's human, newman and cast in 1 person, so she can't be HUcaseal..

i don't think there's any HUcaseal in the story, however, i didn't really play PSO BB's story, so i could be wrong
Yeah, maybe. But that doesn't really matter now since I realized I misinterpreted what he meant.

No default FOmar default as far as I would know on GC. Break (from Blue Star Memories) has the blue outfit but not anything else. No default HUcaseal either.

So they might be from BB.

SStrikerR
Jul 20, 2010, 11:41 PM
Break I'd count as the FOmar. As for hucaseal, there's none in BB that I know of.
There's only a few story missions anyway, and they're all about Rupika getting kidnapped and shit.

Sienna
Jul 21, 2010, 12:02 PM
The hucaseal in Restless Lion (Hunter hired to assasinate you)

SStrikerR
Jul 21, 2010, 12:18 PM
She's not an actual story character, though. She's not like, say, Sue, who is actually important. She's just a random hunter trying to kill you. I wouldn't count that.