PDA

View Full Version : AdHoc US+Europe?

xJakelolx
Jul 19, 2010, 10:55 PM
Does anyone know if US and Europe cant play AdHoc party with each other?

Typestatic
Jul 19, 2010, 11:56 PM
There's infrastructure mode implemented for the game unlike PSP1 (on-line via wi-fi) so there's no need for the ad-hoc mode via PS3.
However, there's been no confirmation on the server status (yet) whether it'll be region locked specifically or not.

xJakelolx
Jul 20, 2010, 05:15 AM
That doesnt answer my question, Does anyone know if North America and Europe can play with each other on AdHoc Party? Because a few hours ago i tryed to find someone that lives in the US but couldnt find him and he was online :S

Izuna
Jul 20, 2010, 05:51 AM
They CAN if they use the same AdHoc Party. Europe players can get the Japanese version if they wished. Although, you shouldn't take my word for it, I've never used this AdHoc Prty before =).

(BTW, he's not just talking about PSP2).

xJakelolx
Jul 20, 2010, 05:53 AM
They CAN if they use the same AdHoc Party. Europe players can get the Japanese version if they wished. Although, you shouldn't take my word for it, I've never used this AdHoc Prty before =).

(BTW, he's not just talking about PSP2).

Can you please tell me how to get the North American version please :-)

Izuna
Jul 20, 2010, 05:57 AM
Can you please tell me how to get the North American version please :-)

Get an American PSN account and grab it from their store.

... if they even have a AdHoc Party there (I'm clueless!).

Typestatic
Jul 20, 2010, 07:00 AM
That doesnt answer my question, Does anyone know if North America and Europe can play with each other on AdHoc Party? Because a few hours ago i tryed to find someone that lives in the US but couldnt find him and he was online :S

OH I'M SORRY DAR... *shrug*

BTW, he's not just talking about PSP2.

It's funny since the majority of questions have been directed to PSP2.

xJakelolx
Jul 20, 2010, 07:52 AM
OH I'M SORRY DAR... *shrug*

It's funny since the majority of questions have been directed to PSP2.

Thats ok ^^
I just got a North American PSN and downloaded the US AdHoc, and now i can use the US version on my EU account.
I can now play EU and US AdHoc on the same account (just need to switch AdHoc Party) = Win :D

cbgamer
Jul 25, 2010, 08:51 AM
Thats ok
I just got a North American PSN and downloaded the US AdHoc, and now i can use the US version on my EU account.
I can now play EU and US AdHoc on the same account (just need to switch AdHoc Party) = Win

There is a BUT though my friend. Whoever you add from the Euro and US AHP stay with the respective AHP, such as if you add someone from the Euro AHP they will not appear 'online' in the US AHP, understand :)