PDA

View Full Version : Trade List Parry's Plethora of Pretty Picks!

ParryPerson
Jul 19, 2010, 11:38 PM
Hi all!

I'm looking for a 3 elemental Ainsraiffe with Over End, or any good force stuff for my FOnewearl

I also have a few souls, thanks!

Weapons
Garahadan fang (makes Haden Bite) (4 of these)
Goof Swatter Level 2 element PA Force Ride
Eclipse Star | Level 5 element PA Cross Rave
Ainsraiffe | No element PA Dynamo Spin
CelebHaden Bite | Full grinded, Level 4 element, 37% Beast Resist
Garapython Fang (4 of these)
Many Sweet Berry/Bitter Berry's
Eclamasach 17/11/39 no element PS Spear Rider
Eclamasach 0/0/39/0/34
HeatEclamasach 37/0/0/0/0 Level 3 Element PA Spear Rider
Frigiand 0 resist no element PA Impact Zero
MesetaCrimson Vis 0/29/0/0/40 Lvl 1 Element PA Spinning Death
Crimson Vis 0/50/0/0/0 No Element PA Acro-Step
Crimson Vis 0 all no element PA Cool Style
LightCrimson Vis 0/29/30/0/0 Level 3 Element PA Acro-Step
DarkCrimson Vis 0/0/37/0/0 Level 3 Element PA Spinning Death
JellDiopside 0/0/28/32/0 Level 4 Element PA none
IceDiopside 38/0/21/0/0 Level 1 Element PA Funny Dive
SoulDiopside 0/24/39/0/38 Level 3 Element PA None
Giacobini 0 all no element PA Say Good-Bye

Armor
Pizza Box | 245DFP 280EVA Grinded to 99 all 4 slot (10 of them)
Ancient Robe | 157DFP 251EVA (not grinded) 20% all resists 4 slots
Carabinier Armor 9/9/9/0/0 3 Slots
Aegir Robe 18/18/18/18/18 4 Slots
Heat Resist Lvl 5
Element Boost

Galax
Jul 20, 2010, 07:34 AM
Ah, I don't mean to...Ok, yes I DO mean to correct you.

Garapython fang makes Python Bite.
Garahadan fang makes Hadan Bite.
You listed the python fang as making hadan.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 20, 2010, 10:22 AM
First, does NO ONE read my Trade Board Assistance topic or what? Honestly...

Second, Element on the Eclipse Star?

ParryPerson
Jul 20, 2010, 01:26 PM
Ah, I don't mean to...Ok, yes I DO mean to correct you.

Garapython fang makes Python Bite.
Garahadan fang makes Hadan Bite.
You listed the python fang as making hadan.

Whoops! I have 4 of each and I guess I mistakenly typed python for each! Fixed!

First, does NO ONE read my Trade Board Assistance topic or what? Honestly...

Second, Element on the Eclipse Star?

Zalure.

leviayurashyguy
Jul 20, 2010, 01:51 PM
Zero Saber 0/0/26/0/39 Force Ride
Zero Saber 33/14/0/14/39 Zeta Cutlass
Luzparias 33/0/0/0/0 Risk 4; Force Ride
Galebringer 23/0/42/0/0 Stun 3; Sonic Raid
Big Mobius. Stun 3; Spear Rider
Morgenlote 0/0/30/0/28 Celeb 3; Tornado Dance
Mehrennenka 38/0/0/45/0 Stun 3
Dioskuroi. Jell 3; Million Rave
Gigas Romulus 0/0/0/0/26 Celeb 2; Million Rave
Kleingold 42/0/27/0/0 Dark 4; Flame Hit
Rouge Pulse 30/42/0/30/0 Celeb 4; Flame Hit
Frigiand 27/0/41/0/0 Draw 3; Impact Zero
Alice Oliva. Celeb 4; Magical Sign
Zero Cane. X 4
Goth Parasol 0/0/0/37/0 Heart 3; Rodeo Drive
Acegalda 39/36/0/0/0 Heat 4; Bull Smash
N-Tathlam 0/0/24/27/0 Heat 5; Quick Draw

anything i've listed for you interest you for the Eclipse?

Chaos Rappy
Jul 20, 2010, 02:24 PM
Yes, I am very much interested in zee Eclipse Star... it would make a great weapon for my RAcaseal to use. I am willing to put certain items from my Swiss Trunk Stash up on the line for this one too, so if you find anything on my list, feel free to make an offer. However, I will probably, on the basis of how useful they are to me (or for sentimental value) not trade these, but I can let you catalog them if you want:

Yonohate In---------
Akatsuki In----------(All three for collection purposes)
Yonohate Fu -------
Lavis Kanon
Yasminkov M109 (w/ 50 ACC ADJ)
Psycho Wand

Just about everything else is up for trading for it, though, pretty much. :P

ParryPerson
Jul 20, 2010, 03:16 PM
Zero Saber 0/0/26/0/39 Force Ride
Zero Saber 33/14/0/14/39 Zeta Cutlass
Luzparias 33/0/0/0/0 Risk 4; Force Ride
Galebringer 23/0/42/0/0 Stun 3; Sonic Raid
Big Mobius. Stun 3; Spear Rider
Morgenlote 0/0/30/0/28 Celeb 3; Tornado Dance
Mehrennenka 38/0/0/45/0 Stun 3
Dioskuroi. Jell 3; Million Rave
Gigas Romulus 0/0/0/0/26 Celeb 2; Million Rave
Kleingold 42/0/27/0/0 Dark 4; Flame Hit
Rouge Pulse 30/42/0/30/0 Celeb 4; Flame Hit
Frigiand 27/0/41/0/0 Draw 3; Impact Zero
Alice Oliva. Celeb 4; Magical Sign
Zero Cane. X 4
Goth Parasol 0/0/0/37/0 Heart 3; Rodeo Drive
Acegalda 39/36/0/0/0 Heat 4; Bull Smash
N-Tathlam 0/0/24/27/0 Heat 5; Quick Draw

anything i've listed for you interest you for the Eclipse?

Stats on the zero canes?

Yes, I am very much interested in zee Eclipse Star... it would make a great weapon for my RAcaseal to use. I am willing to put certain items from my Swiss Trunk Stash up on the line for this one too, so if you find anything on my list, feel free to make an offer. However, I will probably, on the basis of how useful they are to me (or for sentimental value) not trade these, but I can let you catalog them if you want:

Yonohate In---------
Akatsuki In----------(All three for collection purposes)
Yonohate Fu -------
Lavis Kanon
Yasminkov M109 (w/ 50 ACC ADJ)
Psycho Wand

Just about everything else is up for trading for it, though, pretty much. :P

How about that Al Azif+10, 37/0/37/22/31, Soul Lv3, Magical Sign (+++) ?

Chaos Rappy
Jul 20, 2010, 03:26 PM
How about that Al Azif+10, 37/0/37/22/31, Soul Lv3, Magical Sign (+++) ?

Oh... er... hm... uh... damn, I really should check my Swiss Trunk before saying such things... by which I mean "no", not that Al Azif... that one should also be on that list above. Sorry, but I like it too much, and it's pretty great for my FOnewm. : /

However, I DO have another Al Azif that's almost as good as that one in my trade-list in the Wands section that's still PRETTY good...

Anything else that isn't the above listed items and my Al Azif, or my Rika's Claw (my HUnewearl's staple Rika equip, and not too bad) or Emeraldfield (I gave up a lot on that, only giving in return for great things)?

leviayurashyguy
Jul 20, 2010, 03:36 PM
Zcane is blank and no PA

ParryPerson
Jul 20, 2010, 04:21 PM
Oh... er... hm... uh... damn, I really should check my Swiss Trunk before saying such things... by which I mean "no", not that Al Azif... that one should also be on that list above. Sorry, but I like it too much, and it's pretty great for my FOnewm. : /

However, I DO have another Al Azif that's almost as good as that one in my trade-list in the Wands section that's still PRETTY good...

Anything else that isn't the above listed items and my Al Azif, or my Rika's Claw (my HUnewearl's staple Rika equip, and not too bad) or Emeraldfield (I gave up a lot on that, only giving in return for great things)?

ohhhh k.

Well I'm making it for a tech only FO character, so assuming this I guess the one I want is the Kouga Shuriken+30, 0/0/18/0/0, Dark Lv3, Bright Sign (+) ?

I'm not exactly sure, if I'm just going to hit with hard tech's I assume I only want a really high MST number. I am new to Force characters.

Even though it will look wonky I'm more of a stat and results kinda guy.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 20, 2010, 04:46 PM
ohhhh k.

Well I'm making it for a tech only FO character, so assuming this I guess the one I want is the Kouga Shuriken+30, 0/0/18/0/0, Dark Lv3, Bright Sign (+) ?

I'm not exactly sure, if I'm just going to hit with hard tech's I assume I only want a really high MST number. I am new to Force characters.

Even though it will look wonky I'm more of a stat and results kinda guy.

Well, I COULD trade you my other fine Al Azif and one of my (more or less "junk") Zero Canes so that way you get the best Wands with the Tech% boosts (-Starlight, I really need that) for Light and Dark, or I can trade you the Kouga and throw in one of the other Zero Canes not in my Swiss Trunk. How's that sound? :P

EDIT: Oh, and if you agree to either trade, I can be on later around 10-ish, most definitely (gotta go study for a bit). If you can be on then to trade later, try and remind me if you can. ; )

ParryPerson
Jul 20, 2010, 04:54 PM
Well, I COULD trade you my other fine Al Azif and one of my (more or less "junk") Zero Canes so that way you get the best Wands with the Tech% boosts (-Starlight, I really need that) for Light and Dark, or I can trade you the Kouga and throw in one of the other Zero Canes not in my Swiss Trunk. How's that sound? :P

Someone just PM'ed me and offered a Psycho Wand for it...

I'm sorry but I don't think I can pass that up!

Chaos Rappy
Jul 20, 2010, 04:58 PM
What're the stats on his?

I can offer you one of mine for free with either one of my previous offers. They were the product of a glitching that I decided to end up keeping, but being a product of glitching, they're not worth much to me to be honest, but I'm sure they would be of use to you... or at least one. Just know that it is a glitch creation and shouldn't be treated as the same in value as the original.

ParryPerson
Jul 20, 2010, 05:08 PM
What're the stats on his?

I can offer you one of mine for free with either one of my previous offers. They were the product of a glitching that I decided to end up keeping, but being a product of glitching, they're not worth much to me to be honest, but I'm sure they would be of use to you... or at least one. Just know that it is a glitch creation and shouldn't be treated as the same in value as the original.

His only has one 15 stat, but soul lv3.

I agree to your post, you want to do this? I can create a party and wait a bit, just watching TV atm.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 20, 2010, 08:28 PM
Wait, what? Soul Lv3, not Lv4, like it's SUPPOSED to have? And only 15 in a stat (was it fortified)? Did it even have a PA? I am very much wanting to know the EXACT outlook of this weapon he was attempting to trade you, as it could very well have been a folly of a weapon.

And yes, being a glitched copy of a weapon, it's of no value to me, but I am hoping the same would apply to you. Treasure it, but don't value it. I'm not saying don't trade it, but know that it is the result of a coding mutaton and should not be overtly valued as its predecessor... so long as you agree to this, I am okay with making the deal.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and when I meant 10 pm earlier, I meant 10 pm EST... sorry if I forgot to specify. : /

Chaos Rappy
Jul 21, 2010, 11:47 PM
Just bumping to let you know I was still interested in making the deal.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 24, 2010, 06:21 PM
Bumping again so that when you get back (since I can see you have been inactive since the 20th), you might get to see this more easily. : /

Chaos Rappy
Jul 27, 2010, 09:47 PM
Bump again? I really want this weapon, not giving up until I get a clear "no"... and you haven't been on since then anyways, so... :|