PDA

View Full Version : Purplenum, Double sabers and Photon Claws

klepto
Mar 6, 2003, 08:37 PM
Im a level 53 purplenum Humar in VH and i was just wondering if i have any real chance of Getting these items without spending a 100 hours searching for them. Claws drop for barbarous wolves but ive been searching for 10 hours for one, and double sabers are supposed to drop from nano dragons, but according to this site, there have been no confirms of this. I ultimate, stags and silence claws drop from tollaws and slimes and those have a few confirms. Id also like to know if these are commonly given away items, i figure maybe in the summer, I can pick up a freebie online if i am unable to find one.

benja
Mar 7, 2003, 02:26 PM
Nano dropping a double isn't too uncommon, found in vhard, and in Ultimate you will eventually get sick of seeing silence claws. The Vulmers drop them all the time. The poifully have never dropped a stag for my Purp, though other section ID's get them all the time, but the poilly(red) slime has dropped a red scorpio. Only found one photon claw in Vhard(luckily IMHO)...just a lil info from my purp..

TedEdFred
Mar 7, 2003, 03:06 PM
Stag is definatly a give away item. Just talk to any pinkal that's on ult. they will most likely have some or could get you one really easily.

klepto
Mar 11, 2003, 07:11 PM
thanks a ton