PDA

View Full Version : My Progess Thus Far

Westcoat
Jul 21, 2010, 03:36 PM
I wanna see how I'm doing so far on my character. I got the game this past Sunday and this is what I got. I have played offline only.

Character Name: Zee
HUcast Lv17
Play Time: 8:41

Weapon: Wrath Fangs
Armor: Chef Apron
Slot 1: Rookie/HP
Slot 2: All Resist Lv 3
Mag: Othel

Stats - EQUIPMENT (BASE)
ATP - 291 (132)
DFP - 149 (69)
ATA - 368 (164)
EVP - 118 (36)
MST - 73 (60)

Othel's Stats
Lv 57
Power: 15
Guard: 14
Hit: 15
Mind: 13

Special Items:
Ice Element x1
Stun Elemnt x1
Slimy Tentacle x1
Small Scrap x1
Photon Drop x54
Rappy Soul x1
Monogrinder x45

Main Quests Completed:
Memories Opened
United in Power

Sub Stories Completed:
Third Daughter
Devilish Return

---

So, how am I doing? :)

archlvt
Jul 21, 2010, 03:41 PM
Are you getting frustrated with the game?
Are you dying a lot?
Do you find yourself lost and confused?
Do you get the urge to stop playing?

If all of those are a "no" then you're doing fantastic :)

Add me btw if you wanna play online sometime.

<---- FC

Westcoat
Jul 21, 2010, 03:46 PM
It's a no to those four questions. I only have five deaths thus far, 2 with a Scape Doll.

I love the game. Reminds me a lot of PSO E:1&2 for Gamecube. I like this a lot better too when it comes to the offline Story Mode. Mainly due to the addition of CPU party members.

I'll add you Archlvt, I might play tonight if you want to. Feel free to add me as well.

SadieTheSadist
Jul 21, 2010, 03:54 PM
So you ran into the Cake shop?
nice
and 5 deaths only is good
i reccommend making power only mags,because mst is useless on casts

DoctorQuark
Jul 21, 2010, 04:07 PM
Good progress. Just like Arch said, I don't think you have anything to worry about if you don't fit that criteria. :3

Keep in mind you've got people here that can bail you out if you get stuck at any point in the game. : D

Chukie sue
Jul 21, 2010, 04:31 PM
I wanna see how I'm doing so far on my character. I got the game this past Sunday and this is what I got. I have played offline only.

Character Name: Zee
HUcast Lv17
Play Time: 8:41

Weapon: Wrath Fangs
Armor: Chef Apron
Slot 1: Rookie/HP
Slot 2: All Resist Lv 3
Mag: Othel

Stats - EQUIPMENT (BASE)
ATP - 291 (132)
DFP - 149 (69)
ATA - 368 (164)
EVP - 118 (36)
MST - 73 (60)

Othel's Stats
Lv 57
Power: 15
Guard: 14
Hit: 15
Mind: 13

Special Items:
Ice Element x1
Stun Elemnt x1
Slimy Tentacle x1
Small Scrap x1
Photon Drop x54
Rappy Soul x1
Monogrinder x45

Main Quests Completed:
Memories Opened
United in Power

Sub Stories Completed:
Third Daughter
Devilish Return

---

So, how am I doing? :)

Anyone with an Eyeshield 21 pic in their sig is doing alright in my book.

Westcoat
Jul 21, 2010, 05:27 PM
Anyone with an Eyeshield 21 pic in their sig is doing alright in my book.

Giggity. :D I have football practice tonight, so I won't be on until at least 10:30PM Eastern Time is anyone wants to slice and dice.

Chukie sue
Jul 21, 2010, 09:34 PM
Wow, I just got home and its 10:30 EST :D

I'll have to play tomorrow though... That is, if I can get my game working again ._.

Westcoat
Jul 21, 2010, 09:47 PM
Just got home from practice. I DESPERATELY need to shower.

I will try to be on in a little bit. 11:00ish [Eastern Time].

Seth Astra
Jul 21, 2010, 11:00 PM
Good for the most part. 2 problems though:

1: You should redo your mag. Go pure power. MST has no place on a cast's mag, and DFP has no place on any mag. (From what I've heard).

2: You did the third daughter (though it was third sister) quest on normal. If you saved it for hard you could have gotten the... I forget the name, but it makes PAs charge faster. Once you do all H-mode quests, anyway.

DoctorQuark
Jul 21, 2010, 11:47 PM
You're thinking of the "Compress PA" unit. Yes, it's extremely valuable and helpful. But there's always the chance that he'll come across the bakery again (I've seen it twice, beaten it on Normal and Hard). :3

Ranmaru
Jul 22, 2010, 05:57 AM

1: You should redo your mag. Go pure power. MST has no place on a cast's mag, and DFP has no place on any mag. (From what I've heard).

2: You did the third daughter (though it was third sister) quest on normal. If you saved it for hard you could have gotten the... I forget the name, but it makes PAs charge faster. Once you do all H-mode quests, anyway.

Whoops, I have some DEF on mine lol.

Seth Astra
Jul 22, 2010, 09:42 AM
Eh, I'm just echoing what I've heard. I shouldn't be one to complain about DFP on mags (I have 50 DFP on mine^^;).

Ranmaru
Jul 22, 2010, 09:46 AM
I have 7. Hahaha. 12 Mind. 32 Hit. And the rest is power. I think 46. I'm too lazy to look haha. But yeah. I messed up. This time, I'm going to try and make a strictly power and slight hit mag.

Westcoat
Jul 22, 2010, 10:04 AM

Alright. I was going Hit/Power for the most part but I like things to be balanced despite Mind does have little to no purpose. Either way, I think I'm doing pretty good like most of you said.