PDA

View Full Version : Help with the Garland Zwei

Suzuka 3
Jul 21, 2010, 04:54 PM
Hey there, could anyone help me with getting the Garland Zwei? It says on the information page that it is aquired after selecting Ogi 50 times and me being new I found this a little vague.

Does that mean 50 times for both field access and quests or just quests?
Also by 'selecting' does that count out quests that he's automatically selected for like the Waltz of Rage? I hope not 'cause that quest is the shortest one!
Or can I cheat by just selecting him, saving and turning off the power over and over or something like that?

Can anyone help out?

:-D

Chaos Rappy
Jul 21, 2010, 05:18 PM
Field and Quest runs, you just have to beat the stage / quest with him as one of your partners when you head back to town, I'm pretty sure.

And yes, it does also count the missions that he's forced to be in.

DoctorQuark
Jul 21, 2010, 05:30 PM
Actually, from the sources that I've checked, it really seems like it only counts in instances where Ogi is entirely optional, and if I read this right, Quests don't count. You have to invite him during Field Access. This includes beating the boss and teleporting back to town.

Of course, I could be wrong. If this isn't correct, then Chaos' probably correct. :3

Chaos Rappy
Jul 21, 2010, 05:32 PM
If quests didn't count, I couldn't have gotten Kai's, Sarisa's, or Reve's, as I managed to get all of theirs from Tower Runs (not from the same one, though). So that's a negatory. :P

DoctorQuark
Jul 21, 2010, 05:33 PM
Fair enough. I haven't gotten any of their weapons yet, myself. I'm just going off of what I've read. :P

kirtblue
Jul 22, 2010, 02:47 PM
just add him to your party and do the short vally quest it wont take any time at all