PDA

View Full Version : Moderators Note: Proper posting.

Ambrai
Mar 4, 2001, 09:50 AM
I am going to fit a number of topics in here that have been brought to my attention.

1) Posting accusations/flames in General (cheaters).

I know posts like this are called 'cheaters posts', but in general you are attacking another players reputation. I ask that you keep posts of this nature to the Cheaters forum.

2) Posting flames in General (non-cheaters).

Just to share the moderator's stance on this. The General forums is not a forum that tolerates flames towards fellow players in any degree. I ask that you take any personal issues to the very convienant Private Message system that we have here.

I WILL edit/lock or delete threads with pointless flames in them.

3) Unintentional Spam Posting.

Over the past week I have recieved a large amount of mail reguarding multiple different people posting the same topic over and over; even though the same topic is on the first page. A good example was the massive ammount of threads that poped up about Sega shutting the servers down.

Please scan the topics on the page to see if anyone has beat you to the post, then reply your thoughts to that post. This helps reduce topic cluster.

---

If anyone has any other issues/concerns please PM me or post a reply to this topic.

Thank you,

Ambrai
PSO World Staff.

Ambrai
Mar 4, 2001, 08:35 PM
21 views isnt enough 8P

-Matrix-
Mar 4, 2001, 09:10 PM
Your char is hot... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

Manny
Mar 4, 2001, 09:22 PM
=O