PDA

View Full Version : PSZ at Otakon

leviayurashyguy
Jul 24, 2010, 12:47 PM
well Otakon, an anime convention in Baltimore Maryland for those who don't know, is coming up this Friday. i was wondering if anyone here will be attending?

or will this topic be moved somewhere else?

Chukie sue
Jul 24, 2010, 03:32 PM
I wish. Conventions dont come to Detroit much :/

Ranmaru
Jul 24, 2010, 04:26 PM
My friend is going. I would have gone but I don't have money. :]

bns1991
Jul 24, 2010, 05:52 PM
When I was living in bmore I used to go every year but I moved to VA, and I am regretting scheduling my vacation this past June because i really wanted to go this year.

Chukie sue
Jul 24, 2010, 07:33 PM
If Brad Swaile is gonna be there I'll walk <3

leviayurashyguy
Jul 25, 2010, 12:35 PM
im local so i feel compelled to go every year altho this year im dangerously poor but it must be harder for those out of state that have to pay for the badge, transportation, room and board, and try to take home some souvenirs, either from the convention or the city/harbor.

i remember my friend's wife came here from England and she was absolutely insatiable for crabs

SpookyLotus
Jul 25, 2010, 02:06 PM
I've notice a lot of people on this site that I come in "contact" with are locals too! xD

I was going this year, but decided not to, as I may be spending time with new family elsewear, and do not think it's right to abandon them for PSZ or Otakon...

But, I live only half an hour away from Baltimore.That's just too long for me to drive three days straight. I'd be tired out. This is ironic because the local mall is equal ditsance. And my girlfriend has godparents there so, we were just going to mooch off of them for that entire weekend. Still, we also REALLY wanted to show off several costumes, which we did not finish in time. And, she got a raise at work, but my money is late coming in the mail...

leviayurashyguy
Jul 29, 2010, 09:27 PM
heading to Otakon for the weekend so imma be inactive. hopefully i can by some artwork or souveniers since i couldn't afford a new camera this year =/