PDA

View Full Version : PSU Bypass Technic Visual

Huntchez
Jul 24, 2010, 08:25 PM
As the title says, it's pretty disappointing seeing all these Fightmasters showing off their Lv.31+ Skills and yet all we can see (from eachother) Is Lv.-30 Technics. Yes, while we can see it ourselves, it's not as satisfying when all people can see is weak & small technics. I like people asking what Lv. is your technic and always saying "Nice!" or "Woah, cool!", it makes me feel awesome XD..

I know there are 2 ways to bypass this:

*Level the Tech
*Do not change Staves/Wands/RCSMs once you enter the mission

BUT

Are there any other ways?

BIG OLAF
Jul 24, 2010, 09:36 PM
No, I don't think there is. I always thought, perhaps, if it was possible, for Sega to make a toggle button under the "Options" menu in PSU for showing/not showing level 31+ TECHs. But, I don't think it is possible.

Also,

As the title says, it's pretty disappointing seeing all these Fightmasters showing off their Lv.31+ Skills

I think you meant to say "Masterforces."

beatrixkiddo
Jul 25, 2010, 12:24 AM
No, I don't think there is. I always thought, perhaps, if it was possible, for Sega to make a toggle button under the "Options" menu in PSU for showing/not showing level 31+ TECHs. But, I don't think it is possible.

Also,

I think you meant to say "Masterforces."

Masterforces can't "show off" their Lv31+ technics. This is the whole point of his post, because Fighmasters DO get to.

neilp4453
Jul 25, 2010, 01:12 AM
I feel your pain. 41+ technics are awesome.

But the lag....it is so bad that I wish they nerfed the visuals to level 1-10 technics.