PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Tired Of White Beast

PSUHero
Jul 24, 2010, 08:39 PM
hey guys i have just stared playing again and i would like to run so older runs so hit me up GT: Path To Glory:-D

PoopSama
Jul 24, 2010, 11:16 PM
add me my gt is poocasso im dont to do any run :)

Lolitron
Jul 25, 2010, 01:22 AM
Being tired of White Beast is a sin according to the Holy Light.

Yuicihi
Jul 25, 2010, 01:29 AM
But what about the rares that will end up being pawned in the lobby/your store?

I'm up for whatever.

MissCelsiusX
Jul 25, 2010, 01:17 PM
I honestly do not know what's so special about White Beast. Dark God and Seed Express are also really good missions for EXP, money, and mission points. But barley anyone does those missions

Yuicihi
Jul 25, 2010, 01:27 PM
I honestly do not know what's so special about White Beast. Dark God and Seed Express are also really good missions for EXP, money, and mission points. But barley anyone does those missions
Because everyone memorized just White Beast, and it really doesn't pose any difficulty whatsoever. Equip a Sleep:Resist and have a good Techer (Or someone who has a bunch of Sol Atomizers to make that nasty Freeze and Poison go away), and you're more or less good to go. Plus, new weapons drop there.

Beyond that, it's because of everyone spamming White Beast that people spam White Beast. I can go there, and nine times out of ten, almost always instantly hook myself up in a party. Not so much for other missions, outside of the new ones.

HiroChicken
Jul 26, 2010, 08:55 AM
Be on the lookout for me. I love doing a variety of missions, and I don't have many people that I play with, so I'll usually be up for some missions. Gamer tag: Hiro Chicken

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jul 26, 2010, 10:27 AM
seed awakend and seed express are the best missions in the game at the moment, I dont know why they stay at white beast but nothing is making you stay there.

There is always parties running seed express.

DEM_CIG
Jul 26, 2010, 10:54 AM
Been soloing Dark god and Eastern Perill. When my friends are on we run so WB.

xmoonprismpowerx
Jul 27, 2010, 02:05 PM
I've started doing more than White Beast. It's like... I'm playing a game now. WTF?

Kisame/C >_>
Jul 27, 2010, 02:21 PM
I've started doing more than White Beast. It's like... I'm playing a game now. WTF?

LOL.....im up for runs as well GT: Shinji Hairako

SolomonGrundy
Jul 27, 2010, 03:46 PM
Plus, new weapons drop there.

quoted for truth. This is entirely SEGAs fault. put thso drops in differnt locations (dancing brids, Adhanna, or even..GASP...moatoob) and people would do those runs.

Yamikari
Jul 27, 2010, 05:09 PM
I would definitely like to run stuff other than White Beast. Like most people the most I've done in this game is WB and Innocent Girl. Last night though i decided to fill up my map more so i could fly around more easily, so i started soloing through the roads on C, and I found i was having way more fun and an actual challenge in it. (Had to use all my traps and nearly died fighting the Magashis in Bladed Legacy :P)

GT: CS2Xylos