PDA

View Full Version : Game Can't pick one.... Kingdom Hearts BBS OR PSP2?

Tails_night
Jul 24, 2010, 08:57 PM
Alrighty, I'm aware there may be a biased with this being a PS forum. But honestly... I can't decide which I want to get first. To me, both games/series are just as important as the other... for varying reasons. However I can't seem to decide, since BBS comes out september 10, and PSP2 comes out the 14th. However I'm like scrambling my head to figure out which one I want. Anyone else know what I mean or in the same boat as I am?

PS I considered buying both, btu knowing me someone would have to face the wrath of fanrage me because they hid my game. If I buy both at the same time I'll play one, then play the other, and eventually both will become boring because I bought them both so close together and tried playing both at the same time.

joefro
Jul 24, 2010, 09:01 PM
I'd go with PSP2.

ashley50
Jul 24, 2010, 09:03 PM
Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker!

SpikeOtacon
Jul 24, 2010, 09:32 PM
Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker!

Do it, for the Boss!

Nitro Vordex
Jul 24, 2010, 09:32 PM
Phantasy Star, obviously. Why you'd put Kingdom Hearts before it baffles me.

Tails_night
Jul 24, 2010, 09:50 PM
Lol As I said, they're both just as amazing to me. My biggest problem being... I live in the backwoods with no wireless so the real BIG thing with PSP2 would be down... however, does anyone know if they're leaving pizza hut and all the other special things in the english release like the manga outfits and weapopns and fanta stuff?

... Plus they're actually adding things to the INternational and US release of KH: BBS... like Vanitas's Keyblade(BIG YAY). And personally I prefer aded content compared to removed or deleted content.

Weeaboolits
Jul 24, 2010, 11:16 PM
The offline game has plenty of meat too, aside from that being out in the boonies is irrelevant, get a wireless router and you're set.

Seth Astra
Jul 24, 2010, 11:25 PM
If you can get wireless as Ronin says, get PS:P2 first. If not, get BBS first. Once you have gotten really tired of one, get the other. See, problem solved.

Split
Jul 25, 2010, 07:55 AM
Phantasy Star, obviously. Why you'd put Kingdom Hearts before it baffles me.No Phantasy Star game since blue burst has been at all worth anyone's time. Get Birth By Sleep it looks unreal

Neith
Jul 25, 2010, 09:43 AM
No Phantasy Star game since blue burst has been at all worth anyone's time. Get Birth By Sleep it looks unreal

PSP2 is the best Phantasy Star since PSO, it fixes a lot of problems that PSU had.

I don't know about the KH game, but PSP2 is definitely worth getting, provided not too much is removed on the Western version.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 25, 2010, 06:45 PM
PSP2 bound to have a lot more customization. If you're into Role Playing your character in the Universe, how you want to, be a hunter/guardian saving all races from destruction - that's the one to get.

If you want zippers and keys that don't have blades, I don't care what they say or call them, without a whole lot of customization - since they give you a main crew and that's it, get that SQUEENIX :burger:

Do they even have alternate outfits along the way? Shown gear on their person for every new equip? Or is it another bass ackwards devs stuck in 2000 RPG land? :/

Outrider
Jul 25, 2010, 08:56 PM
Get a DS?

Between the two, it seems pretty obvious to me - if you want story you should get Kingdom Hearts and if you want multiplayer grindfest you should get Phantasy Star Portable 2.

Tails_night
Jul 25, 2010, 09:44 PM
Lol WEll I've already played PSP2's dem,o and I loved it. I have yet to touch BBS aside from the fact that there's additional content. and You can edit your multiplayer armor, and thats about it.

PSP2, I do want to get btu if they remove a lot of the manga-related items and such, I probably won't buy it right away.

CAMPSO
Jul 26, 2010, 10:15 PM
I would say get both but i'm like you. I would most likely forget about one and just play the other. Get PSP2 first then get BBS later

Anduril
Jul 26, 2010, 10:20 PM
If you can get yourself a wireless router, I would say get KH first since it is primarily a story based game, then get PSP2 so you can enjoy the multiplayer-ness that it is more about.

Shakuri
Jul 27, 2010, 09:13 AM
I have both.

BBS was a lot of fun to me, especially playing as Aqua. Since magic = best thing ever.
PSP2 is STILL a lot of fun to me though, I get burned out on BBS a lot faster.

That said, you can play both with other people. BBS with its Mirage Arena, and PSPo2 online or through Ad-Hoc mode.

I'd go with both if you could. You'll pick one over the other through the course of playing them really.

Tails_night
Jul 28, 2010, 03:54 PM
Yeah good point. Well Curerently my real problem is the internet my family does obtain, is from using a long-range wirless antenna and from someone elses wifi so we're out on that matter. But I think by then I'll probably be somewhere else(hopefully) and set-up for wireless.

I decided I'd start with BBS, btu end up going through PS:P2 a lot more. So I think I'm just goign to buy both at the same time.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jul 31, 2010, 10:48 AM
I was just going to say get both and start BBS, kingdom hearts is awesome (tho i dont have a psp so I'll be missing out on this one).

Vanzazikon
Jul 31, 2010, 03:49 PM
Do it, for the Boss!I concur.

beatrixkiddo
Jul 31, 2010, 03:55 PM
Pick the one that isn't Kingdom Hearts.

Tails_night
Jul 31, 2010, 04:34 PM
Great now I might have four games on my list.

wait scratch it's back to thw original two and MGS as a possible side splurge. Turns out they canceled the fall release of God eater and pushed it to spring 11 >.> damn oh wait that makes my selection easier.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Aug 3, 2010, 08:34 AM
Tell me how BBS is if you get it (i have no psp but i must know)