PDA

View Full Version : PSO screen shots and such

Ziro
Mar 4, 2001, 09:59 AM
How can I get screen shots from my TV to my comp?

Zero101
Mar 4, 2001, 05:23 PM
There are a couple of different ways...
the easiest and least expensive for PSO is the controller trick. If you have a second controller in your 4th port, you can use it to take a (tiny) snapshot of the game and have it saved to the memory card. Then you can upload the snapshot to the web. There are instructions on this site...

Another option is a video capture card... just run your DC into the video card, and back out to the TV and have it capture images while playing.

Or you could always use a traditional or digital camera. Take a pic and if you aren't using a digital cam, just scan it in to your machine.

Zero101
Mar 4, 2001, 05:26 PM
Oh, and for the record, I used a Sony DSC-F505 digital camera to get all my pics so far. It's tough get a decent photo of an image off a TV though... if the camera is any good, it picks up the lines between pixels http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif
A friend is going to try and hook up a video capture card though, so hopefully I will be able to get some better pics soon.
(or I could always join one of Rei's games... wow those are awesome pics)

Ambrai
Mar 4, 2001, 08:38 PM
I use the ATI TV Wonder. It was 80 bucks and my system is stong enough to get good shots from it. All pictures you see from me and my sig are from that card.