PDA

View Full Version : I have an extra Sange for trade

TheHulk4
Mar 7, 2003, 12:16 AM
I just found another Sange while playing through the caves off a Mil Lily. I left it untekked for all of you people that like to do it yourselves and if I can remember it has 5% on A.Beast and 15% on hit.

I really don't have a list or anything that i'm after but I could aways use Mind and HP materials
Also any good weapons for a FO or maybe if you have something I don't have for my HUcast (main character)

Just make me an offer, the worst that could happen is you wait for me to reply.

Thanks

CrazyJ
Mar 7, 2003, 12:41 AM
On 2003-03-06 21:16, TheHulk4 wrote:
I just found another Sange while playing through the caves off a Mil Lily. I left it untekked for all of you people that like to do it yourselves and if I can remember it has 5% on A.Beast and 15% on hit.

I really don't have a list or anything that i'm after but I could aways use Mind and HP materials
Also any good weapons for a FO or maybe if you have something I don't have for my HUcast (main character)

Just make me an offer, the worst that could happen is you wait for me to reply.

Thanks

Well my deal with the other guy on the Mats and grinders hit a snag, so if you want:

5 monogrinders
12 Mind Materials
4 HP Materials
and
5 Def Materials

Then I'd be glad to trade them for the Sange and a little bit of meseta (MAG raising for other people has left me strapped).

PM me if interested.

Loftgroover
Mar 7, 2003, 12:50 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=43285&forum=2&6

anything there you want?

Ive got nearly a hundred grinds *hint hint* lol

TheHulk4
Mar 7, 2003, 12:58 AM
CrazyJ: I sent you a PM

Loftgroover: I don't see anything that I NEED on your list, you have some nice stuff and thanks for the offer

TheHulk4
Mar 7, 2003, 04:32 PM
The original trade for the untekked Sange with hit % is planning on being traded tonight so that one is no longer available for trade

But once I saw that so many were interested I went out to find another one, so I have another untekked Sange with % on Beast I think. That one is now up for trade

I'm still interested in the same things, Thanks

TheHulk4
Mar 7, 2003, 06:02 PM
The other Sange is in the process of being traded so as of now i don't have any Sanges left for trade

When I find another Sange I will post it again for trade

Thank you everybody =0)

yan2003
Mar 7, 2003, 06:09 PM
I'm confused, so do you still have a sange for trade?
If you do, here's some of the stuff I got:
Asuka +30
Black King Bar +80
Ruby Bullet
Supressed Gun
God Battle
God Ability
2x Hero Ability
Brightness Circle
Secret Gear
Proton Regen Gear
Revival Garment
Mahu
Gigobooma Claw
Storm Wand: Indra
A lot of grinders
A lot of other stuff I don't remeber
say if u like anything

TheHulk4
Mar 7, 2003, 06:14 PM
As of right now i have two Sanges that are in the process of being traded
So no I don't have any to trade right now

But I will keep looking for more and when i do i will create another thread with it for trade