PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Playing Online Quests Offline

Bradxkillyou
Jul 28, 2010, 04:14 PM
Is it possible in any way, shape or form on Xbox? Trying to hunt for rares and it sucks not being able to do Endless Nightmare and stuff like that anymore. Anyway to trick PSO into thinking I'm online or something of that nature?

Freeze
Jul 28, 2010, 05:13 PM
Sorry friend but you're stuck offline. The trick with PSOX is that it needs xbox live as well as PSO servers to connect to. No one has figured out how to do that let alone trick it into thinking it's online. The online quests were handled by the servers so you'd still be out of luck.

Bradxkillyou
Jul 28, 2010, 05:20 PM
Well, dammit. Guess it's grinding the hard way for me. Man, did the Xbox players get disenfranchised in PSO.

Somnia
Jul 29, 2010, 02:17 AM
My advice is to switch to gamecube and cheat yourself back up to where you were.
Of course, finding a gamecube for cheap is easy, PSO.. not so much.

MKL122788
Jul 29, 2010, 10:00 AM
Can you play the gamecube version online with just the adapter?

SStrikerR
Jul 29, 2010, 01:57 PM
Just need a broadband adapter, and an ethernet cable.

kevlar_pso
Aug 1, 2010, 03:15 AM
Is it possible in any way, shape or form on Xbox? Trying to hunt for rares and it sucks not being able to do Endless Nightmare and stuff like that anymore. Anyway to trick PSO into thinking I'm online or something of that nature?

If there was some way to gain access to you hard drive (hint hint), I wonder if you could install PSO to the hard drive (hint hint) and swap out the offline and online quest files (hint hint). If only there was some way to search for this online to see if this is possible. . . .