PDA

View Full Version : a few newbie questions

Bliven
Jul 31, 2010, 09:47 PM
1. How do you guys get started in this game really? When I say that, I mean how would one go about starting to play online? Whats the normal level that you start playing online?

2. Would anyone like to start a character with me? I'm a newb to PS0 but not to PS at all. I played PSO on dreamcast and I even payed to play online on v2. I also played PSU for about a year or so until I got bored.

3. Any other random advice?

edit: If anyone wants to talk about the game you can IM me on aim or msn.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 31, 2010, 10:10 PM
1. How do you guys get started in this game really? When I say that, I mean how would one go about starting to play online? Whats the normal level that you start playing online?

2. Would anyone like to start a character with me? I'm a newb to PS0 but not to PS at all. I played PSO on dreamcast and I even payed to play online on v2. I also played PSU for about a year or so until I got bored.

3. Any other random advice?

1. Whatever level you want. I recommend playing through all of Story Mode at least once, though, because in online modes, you can only play up to the amount of levels that's been unlocked by the host, so if you host, if you've only just started, you'll only have the first three areas available.

Basically, play Story Mode first, always.

2. Sorry, not I... Three Level 100 characters on my main file, and I don't really like playing on my new-ish cart because... well.. it sucks in comparison to my old file that much. ^^;

I can, however, use my FOnewm with melee weaponry to lower his overall usefulness, but not by too much. Or, maybe even my RAcaseal with magical weapons, or something... I dunno. Basically anything along the lines of selfgimpage, since I can't start a new character with this cart.

3. Yes. I advise reading FAQs and stickies, and don't forget them.