PDA

View Full Version : Just Wondering...

rickfrior
Aug 1, 2010, 07:17 PM
Could there be a difference between Canon Bleu and Canon Rouge's rarities?

I know that some weapons such as the Akatsuki/Yonohate ones, have lower level versions (Fu). But are they as rare as the higher level ones? (In)

Galax
Aug 1, 2010, 09:30 PM
Could there be a difference between Canon Bleu and Canon Rouge's rarities?

I know that some weapons such as the Akatsuki/Yonohate ones, have lower level versions (Fu). But are they as rare as the higher level ones? (In)

I found the CR that I traded on my first run in a hunt for it.
I don't do arca, though, so I can't speak for CB...

Chaos Rappy
Aug 1, 2010, 09:37 PM
Canon Bleu is a lot rarer, not just more powerful... I've yet to see very many pass through the trading realm. : /

Speaking of which, seeing as to that... maybe perhaps it deserves some kind of promotion on the rarity listings...

EDIT: Nevermind, it's already a Tier 5 listing... I thought it was a T4 before. *facepalm* >_<;

rickfrior
Aug 2, 2010, 11:23 AM
Canon Bleu is a lot rarer, not just more powerful... I've yet to see very many pass through the trading realm. : /

Speaking of which, seeing as to that... maybe perhaps it deserves some kind of promotion on the rarity listings...

EDIT: Nevermind, it's already a Tier 5 listing... I thought it was a T4 before. *facepalm* >_<;

LOL, it's worth keeping, I guess!

Macman
Aug 2, 2010, 01:10 PM
I've never found a CR in all the Arca runs I've made looking for a Milias Breaker. I had to have a friend find it and let me borrow it for the title... :<
I can only imagine CB is even more ridiculous.

The worst part is that bazookas are terrible in this game, lol.