PDA

View Full Version : Ogre Battle 64

Benjamin
Mar 7, 2003, 02:45 PM
anyone else like this game? I love it! it is second right after PSO1!

Guntz348
Mar 7, 2003, 02:50 PM
I bought it and played it for about 2 hours. I really liked the first one for SNES. I don't know why I never got into OB64, probably because I was allready too into another game at the time. Damn, now you just added another thing to my "things to do list" oh well I geuss I'll have to play it now. It was a cool game though, now all I have to do is find my 64, find the game and wires and hook it all up. Thanks man.

geewj
Mar 7, 2003, 03:35 PM
I cant find it. Id play it if i could -_-

Hunter4life
Mar 7, 2003, 04:27 PM
i have it and your right, it is awesome. Played it until pso came out and then i stopped. Didn't get to far in it though...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
100th post http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MasterJoel
Mar 7, 2003, 07:31 PM
On 2003-03-07 13:27, Hunter4life wrote:
i have it and your right, it is awesome. Played it until pso came out and then i stopped. Didn't get to far in it though...

same here, lol

DiamondGinRummy
Mar 8, 2003, 01:20 PM
I liked OB64 too. But I liked the SNES version better. Now if only another one would be released.

Zeebo
Mar 8, 2003, 01:27 PM
So what's this game all about??

PhatDiddy
Mar 8, 2003, 03:13 PM
Ogre Battle 64 is my favorite N64 game(besides Harvest Moon 64). i beat but with a zero chaos frame. but who cares, i still beat it. sometimes i play and try to get new characters and stuff. i hope they make one for gamecube. that would be really awesome. is the one for super nintendo that good cuz the playstation one sucks. but the GBA one is pretty good (i beat that one too).

StryderPSO
Mar 8, 2003, 11:25 PM
i have every game in that series:
Ogre Battle (snes)
Tactics Ogre (Super Famicom)
Ogre Battle 64 (N64)
Ogre Battle Pocket (NGPC)
Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lotus (GBA)

this is probably one of the greatest game series ever....easily should be in my top ten

silvermax
Mar 9, 2003, 02:46 AM
I have it, ive played through it 2 times no easy task... a lot of sitting and watching stuff move on the screen. i finaly figured out how the chaos frame works... im not even gona try to play through again its so complicated, great game, but the chaos frame stuff....

my best unit was:
princess http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and preist back row, and 3 Sword masters in the front..... NOTHING could stand before it, 12 attacks from the masters alone, and 2 "White Mute" from the princess.
BTW, the pricess added a few extra hours to the game, the quest it self made me get all teary eyed, it was really really depressing.

couldnt figure out the dragoon items to get one, oh well.