PDA

View Full Version : GC Leet Players required

DC_PLAYER
Aug 8, 2010, 07:43 AM
I need volunteers to help someone make a item legit list regarding PSO EP1&2, i need players with enough experience to determine when items can be possibly obtained or not obtained by legit standarts.

This list will have on 1st hand all items that can't be obtained legitly, such as red ring, PGF, elenor mag,....... and will have conditions regarding the remaining ones (the ones that can be obtained)
Custom quest items, event created items, those are illegit and i need to know in wich conditions those items are given so we can specify conditions to when the item is illegit

I did my best and i'm still doing regarding PSO v1 and PSO v2 but i lack knowledge regarding GC to do one accurate enough.
I don't want ppl to start shooting wich items need to be included, i just need ppl that are interested and are in the mood to help, this is something possibly to be done in the future, not now

I'll give an example
When is an srank illegit? when it doesn't have a name, when it has illegal caracthers, when it has %, when it has a grind over the max
When is a sealed j-sword illegit, when it has % over 100, when it has grind over the max, when it has more then 2 areas with %
When is a red ring illegit, when it exists

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3706/scanner.png

Ce'Nedra
Aug 8, 2010, 12:49 PM
lol kireek, you failed on the private server forums so now you're trying it here?

SStrikerR
Aug 8, 2010, 12:57 PM
Why do you want to do this, exactly?

DC_PLAYER
Aug 8, 2010, 01:00 PM
This time it will stay, the topic was ajusted to fit PSO-world rules.

Yes, locked once, deleted 3 times, got warned once under the pretext i was starting a legit war.
The list hasn't been done yet, i was just asking for volunteers.
Oh well.

You up for it lars? i need ppl with extensive gameplay experience, even i have touble regarding pso v1&v2 so i do expect the same problems to apear on GC, that's why i need the best

I need this............for a project, or better yet, someone is going to need this and so we need to define what's legit and what isn't, but i don't play GC, so i can't do it, i'm recruiting ppl.
I would go into more details, but pso world prevents me from doing so.

sCI
Aug 16, 2010, 12:50 AM
Damn Hugo, what the hell are you up to nowadays..............you are actually making this game sound interesting again. :lol:

DC_PLAYER
Aug 31, 2010, 09:06 AM
Let me give you an example, this is ver.2 obviously, but it would be similar on GC

I believe this doesn't violate the rules

Incase you have illegit items you will see this message:
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5194/pso2010080118191501.png

Incase you decide to bypass and try to pick the items from the back, then you will be kicked and disconnected:
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8057/pso2010080118221973.png

sCI
Sep 1, 2010, 01:37 PM
So you are just trying to create a list of things that'd make you illegit so you can avoid such situations?

Or are you trying to find a way around it?

Remember I'm an offline player--never touched online before. :( (nobody has responded so I might as well waste your time shooting-the-shit)

DC_PLAYER
Sep 1, 2010, 04:37 PM
1st one
Based not on the rules of any particular server, but on the original one.
but yes that's what will maybe be wanted.