PDA

View Full Version : Does any one know how to get or would trade Rocket Punch?

NodMan
Mar 7, 2003, 03:22 PM
Would any one tell me how to get Rocket Punch or trade it?

Echos_SOUL_Cubed
Mar 7, 2003, 03:26 PM
Its not available yet.Sorry

NodMan
Mar 7, 2003, 04:04 PM
then how come people have found it

Echos_SOUL_Cubed
Mar 7, 2003, 04:39 PM
..........how do you know people have found it?If they have it,its a hacked item.

NGEvangelion4
Mar 7, 2003, 04:41 PM
How do you hack an item, wouldnt you need a program to create an item and import it to the gc some how?

Echos_SOUL_Cubed
Mar 7, 2003, 04:45 PM
Im not an expert on the subject.But I think the USB card and PAR combined with hex editing have something to do with it.Also what about those Secure Feet?Or were those just a glitch?

Echos_SOUL_Cubed
Mar 7, 2003, 04:47 PM
Also.Im pretty sure ST hasnt released it yet.So how could anyone have found it?

Ramus_Valle
Mar 7, 2003, 06:13 PM
wow.. so like.. three weeks ago i heard so many people talking about MILLA was hacked along with the BKB.. now its Rocket Punch..

Forever petit Minds stay petit

Echos_SOUL_Cubed
Mar 7, 2003, 06:22 PM
Well if ST hasnt released this item,or there may be a possibility its a quest item,how can anyone own it?The only way to do that is to cheat!

Ramus_Valle
Mar 7, 2003, 06:33 PM
How do you know the items haven't been released? I would reeeaaally like to know. I hear GULD and Yasha isn't released.. but that makes me wonder how my Friend has a Yasha and how was Sange and Yasha made, also how come JAPs have GULD.. ?

Echos_SOUL_Cubed
Mar 7, 2003, 06:39 PM
Well someone told me(I didnt say it wasnt but just that it probaly wasnt)that they saw something.....ST supposedly said that.....oh nvm.....no one has it...so it doesnt matter.....hehe someone lock this topic

Echos_SOUL_Cubed
Mar 7, 2003, 06:44 PM
OHHHH!!!! NOW I REMEMBER! I heard some people with stradiegy guides talkin bout when ST will release stuff.I guess it says in the guides.

Ramus_Valle
Mar 7, 2003, 06:58 PM
hmm... Now i wonder how all these site got picture of the weapons unless Sega lend them to them

Echos_SOUL_Cubed
Mar 7, 2003, 07:03 PM
Maybe they are from the DC version.......O_o Maybe the makers of PSO had to be able to use the weapons before they put the game out,so they took pictures.I dunno!

NGEvangelion4
Mar 7, 2003, 07:40 PM
If people could hex edit the USB memcards and what not don't you thik there would be a crazy amount of hacked items that people would make on a daily basis?

Atari
Mar 7, 2003, 08:38 PM
just because someone hasn't found an item it doesnt mean it doesnt exist

raiden999
Mar 7, 2003, 08:55 PM
On 2003-03-07 15:44, Echos_SOUL_Cubed wrote:
OHHHH!!!! NOW I REMEMBER! I heard some people with stradiegy guides talkin bout when ST will release stuff.I guess it says in the guides.

bout the only thing that guide was good for was quick access to mag charts. it also stated that gc s-ranks would have a choice of special (about say 2 months befor challenge was finished)

Echos_SOUL_Cubed
Mar 7, 2003, 09:17 PM
The thing about the hex edit is,its very very hard.The source code moves around constantly......Well thats what Ive heard....

NodMan
Mar 9, 2003, 03:26 AM
hey Echos_SOUL_Cubed it just sounds like you are lieing your way out of another lie, so please stop it is embarasing.

Sashi
Mar 9, 2003, 03:59 PM
How do we know your not lying? I have yet to see any evidence of a Rocket Punch being available, other than just your word. If you could get us a picture from the GC version, Ill glady belive you.

NodMan
Mar 10, 2003, 02:25 AM
Sashi who are you talking too?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NodMan on 2003-03-09 23:26 ]</font>

Sashi
Mar 10, 2003, 10:36 AM
On 2003-03-09 23:25, NodMan wrote:
Sashi who are you talking too?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NodMan on 2003-03-09 23:26 ]</font>

You.

Lemme put it this way.

OMG!! I was just online, and somone had a Photon Slingshot!!! It was so cool!! Does anyone know where to find one?!?!

Now, Im not flaming you here, just making a point. I can go to any board, and claim anything. SOme people will belive me. Most wont, unless I have something to back up the claim. Like a picture from in game.

NodMan
Mar 11, 2003, 11:38 AM
Hey Sash its morons like you that piss me off go to item database and check GC and then look for rocket punch and you'll see a little GC icon so that means you can find it in the GC verson of PSO dumbass!

Sashi
Mar 11, 2003, 01:40 PM
On 2003-03-11 08:38, NodMan wrote:
Hey Sash its morons like you that piss me off go to item database and check GC and then look for rocket punch and you'll see a little GC icon so that means you can find it in the GC verson of PSO dumbass!

Find ared ring then.

Or a blue one.

White, green red. Whatever. Plenty of colors to choose from, since acording to your logic, every itemlisted in the databse is avaible at present time,

While your aat it, snaga Flame Garment. You would be the frist in GC to find it.

Just because in the listings it is listed as being in the game, doesnt mean it has been found.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sashi on 2003-03-11 10:44 ]</font>

RuneLateralus
Mar 11, 2003, 01:43 PM
Hey! Stop it right now!

Next flame will get a warning and will lock this thread! Keep off the forum!

Sashi
Mar 11, 2003, 01:45 PM
Sorry Rune. It was a bad moment. I edited it to be more constructive.

Sashi
Mar 11, 2003, 02:03 PM
Example of what Im talking about:

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=204&sortby=class

Description:
"White ring. It looks like there are a total of 7 colors."

Found: From obtaining "A Rank" from Challenge Mode.

Look at the part I underlined. You dont get the White Ring the same way anymore. No one here knows how to get it yet. Also, all those pics are from the DC version.

You used to be able to get Mag cells as drops from monsters in the game as well. Now they are quest items, or holiday rappy drops. No one has found any mag cell drop from anything other than a seasonal rappy.

Im not trying to be an ass here, Im just stating the facts. Dont shoot the messenger.

LollipopLolita
Mar 11, 2003, 03:07 PM
Tone it down NodMan and Sashi.

The White Ring description is the DC description, we'll update it once we have the information available. If not, it wouldn't be accurate and our database has been around since the DC days.

Rocket punch: not available yet, you'll get it during Easter from the Easter Rappy. And if I am right, you'll all give me $5 each.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-03-11 12:09 ]</font>

Sashi
Mar 11, 2003, 03:31 PM
No offense, but are you getting that info from the Versus guide?

Doesent it also claim that we were supposed to get items for combinations for Christmas?

Oh, and do you have Paypal? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

LollipopLolita
Mar 11, 2003, 03:38 PM
No I didn't get it from the Versus Guide. I didn't even know it was in the Versus Guide. Watch if it comes out for Easter, Sashi owes me $5. If Marina's Bag is also available then, then Sashi owes me $10.

But to answer the point of this thread, NodMan, is't not available yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-03-11 12:41 ]</font>