PDA

View Full Version : Trade List Of The World's End

TheFantasticGarden
Aug 8, 2010, 05:12 PM
After The Development Of The World, With The Current Technology, Weapons Have Been Modified Greatly For Maximum Usage, But There Are Some That Are Far Stronger Than Those That Have Been Made.

Based On The World's Creation Weapons, These Were Constructed To Destroy The World Itself. With High Specs And Unimaginable Strength, It Makes Them Desirable. Do You Wish To Herald The Power To Destroy All Living Things?

The Choice Is Yours...

For These Weapons I Ask For Weapons Of Equal Value, Or, If You Wish, I May Part With Them For 150 Trigrinders, Or 250 Photon Drops MINIMUM

NO CATALOGGING ALLOWED, It Is All, Or Nothing. I Say This Because I Despise Catalogging. Why? Sure, You May Give Them Something Worthy To Trade, But YOU Yourself Did Not Find Them Yourself. Point Being--This Is Strictly "Trade To Keep&Use" Only
*=Fortified, **=Fortified Attribute
Also, Rest Easy, For Those That Worry About The Fortification Of Weapons, All Have Recieved A +15

Sabers:
Eclipse Star, 48/0/0/32/36 Heat 3, Zeta Cutlass

Swords:
HeatAinsraiffe, 0/21/49/24/28 Level 3, Over End
XAinsraiffe, 36/0/0/40/40, Level 3, Over End

Daggers:
Celeb(Swapped)Foie Haze, 0/0/0/48/32, Level 4, Air Ride

*Note*
Will Be Updating/Adding The Rest Soon

Chaos Rappy
Aug 8, 2010, 05:15 PM
I'll give you 99 Mono/Di/and Trigrinders, and 99 PD's for the Ainsraiffe (when my connection is re-setup, which if it doesn't happen tomorrow, I'm going to be having a nice friendly chat with Comcast... oh yes, VERY nice).

Also, you may as well keep everything on ONE trade list, rather than making two and having the mods just combine them together for you instead...

Hagaishi
Aug 8, 2010, 05:20 PM
I'll give you 99 Mono/Di/and Trigrinders, and 99 PD's for the Ainsraiffe (when my connection is re-setup, which if it doesn't happen tomorrow, I'm going to be having a nice friendly chat with Comcast... oh yes, VERY nice).

Also, you may as well keep everything on ONE trade list, rather than making two and having the mods just combine them together for you instead...Comcast is good if you have T1-T3 bro but if you can get Fios for business. Way faster than T3 speeds!!!

TheFantasticGarden
Aug 8, 2010, 05:21 PM

Also, you may as well keep everything on ONE trade list, rather than making two and having the mods just combine them together for you instead...

Which Ains? And I'm Still Adding More

Chaos Rappy
Aug 8, 2010, 05:22 PM
The Machine% one. I already have one with 50 ACC ADJ, so I'm not too inclined to go for another whose strongest attribute is lower than mine.

And I mean for you to combine both of your trade topics into ONE, so that way it's much simpler for the rest of us, rather than separating everything into two, making it more difficult on yourself and most everyone else in the end.