PDA

View Full Version : V2 Ramar weapons

Aug 10, 2010, 07:31 PM
I've been looking for a good crowd control weapon (shot like) for my Ramar. He's a purplenum so I can aready forget about finding a spread needle :( But is there any other worthy options out there ?? I'm in ultimate caves right now and got a pretty nice red handgun 40%alt beast and some hit % And i can only wish to find some red mechguns lol

I'm on ver.2 dreamcast by the way

Tel Megiddo
Aug 10, 2010, 07:50 PM
Well what version are you playing? I would assume it isn't Blue Burst or Version 3 since you said you are purplenum and cannot get Spread Needle which drop from Ultimate Merlan.

Your best bet would probably be a Final Impact. Dunno where to get it though.

Edit: After looking through guides for a while, it looks like unless you are Viridia or a cast, you're pretty much SOL for any guns good at clearing rooms. My suggestion is make a Viridia character to get guns for you, make a RAcast/caseal instead, or live without a room clearing gun.

SStrikerR
Aug 11, 2010, 04:44 AM
On Dreamcast you can only have one character per VMU. So unless he has another, that's not an option. I'll see if you can find anything.

Nope.

DC_PLAYER
Aug 11, 2010, 06:54 AM
Crowd control?
Go online and get an srank needle, because i think there isn't a weapon good enough that isn't single hit.

You have the yasnikov series wich are rifles, mechguns and handguns, the red handgun is nice and that's it.

Aug 11, 2010, 02:04 PM
Looks like i'll have to find a way to get online with my dreamcast and I dont think I can ask here. Google time :P