PDA

View Full Version : Combo Noob needs help >.>

Skularach
Aug 16, 2010, 06:15 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Skularach. I would love to think that i am not a noob at this game, since i played Phantasy Star Online and have a lv 60,80, and 95 on Phantasy Star Zero. However, there is one thing I UTTERLY SUCK at. That would be combos. I see that the best way to get the 50 combo title is the photon blast/mother trinity trick and a weak weapon. My question is, can the NPCs actually manage to help me make combos enough to get me to 50? I would love to get 50 combos offline if at all possible. If anyone can help me with any advice, it would be very greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Chaos Rappy
Aug 16, 2010, 07:50 PM
Yeah, I don't really see it feasible offline. The NPC's (since it is pretty much necessary to have at least three, since they'll be getting hit a LOT, and dying sometimes, and that could break the combo very easily, unlike in multiplayer) are not nearly as reliable as you'd think, sometimes eating your Chain just to use their own Photon Art or tech. They suck... I advise only REALLY trying to get the chain online, otherwise, you can still try, but just know you have little to no chance that the NPC's will actually be able to be relied upon when they are needed most... <.<

Skularach
Aug 16, 2010, 07:58 PM
Thanks Chaos, ill have to get on and just grin and bear it sometime lol.