PDA

View Full Version : Trading Post Universal Trades. PSZ via PSU

Roberto14
Aug 17, 2010, 12:11 PM
i have meseta willing to trade for items in via xbox 360 PSU also looking to buy lavis cannons and upgraded fortified weapons thanks . MSG ME leave comment below.

if people dont understand this i ment i got stack(s) x2 & rares on PSZ willing to trade for stuff on PSU XBOX 360 stuff

Chaos Rappy
Aug 17, 2010, 03:29 PM
HA, buying weapons with meseta... you won't get more than mediocre tradeables with meseta here, except from overly generous people and hackers. I can assure you no simpleton in their right mind would trade a Lavis Kanon for even 99,999,999 meseta (the max carryable).

Roberto14
Aug 17, 2010, 04:14 PM
ok so then i will pay more lol

Chaos Rappy
Aug 17, 2010, 04:15 PM
You can't buy rares with meseta from even half-witted people on the trade boards. No amount of meseta is worth it, as it is obtained far too easily by comparison. You can't simply believe "paying more" will get you anything, meseta and PD's (and Mats for that matter, and grinders) are worthless in trades.

Also, if you even have anywhere NEAR 99,999,999 meseta, I call hax VERY EASILY, as I've been playing since US release, and I'm still somehere around 25-30M myself, and I stopped buying super-high-priced stuff long ago.

Roberto14
Aug 17, 2010, 04:18 PM
so then what is not "worthless"

Chaos Rappy
Aug 17, 2010, 04:19 PM
Weapons, and Armors, more specifically rare weapons that are actually worth something, more or less anything above Tier 2 in my Item Value Index.

Galax
Aug 17, 2010, 04:20 PM
so then what is not "worthless"

The mere fact that you don't know what's worthless and what's worth something says you're new to ps0. And yet you have max money? Haha.
Anyway, rares for rares. That's how it works.

Roberto14
Aug 17, 2010, 04:20 PM
ok so if i wanted those what would u want for those not meseta then so what would you want mag souls idk i got a buncha stuff

Chaos Rappy
Aug 17, 2010, 04:22 PM
Mag Souls are pretty much worthless as well, but not as much since you still have to find them rather than be given them every waking moment, like PD's, Grinders, meseta, etc.

Rares for rares, as Galax said. Best way to explain it. You may as well list this "lotsa stuff" you have, because even a Saber with no %'s, PA, or element is worth more than meseta.

Roberto14
Aug 17, 2010, 04:22 PM
The mere fact that you don't know what's worthless and what's worth something says you're new to ps0. And yet you have max money? Haha.
Anyway, rares for rares. That's how it works. im not new to ps0 ive had it since it came out. ive been trading im just asking him because i havent played in like a month and sorry if im asking what he would trade for his weps .

Roberto14
Aug 17, 2010, 04:23 PM
Mag Souls are pretty much worthless as well, but not as much since you still have to find them rather than be given them every waking moment, like PD's, Grinders, meseta, etc.

Rares for rares, as Galax said. Best way to explain it. You may as well list this "lotsa stuff" you have, because even a Saber with no %'s, PA, or element is worth more than meseta. ok. thx

Galax
Aug 17, 2010, 04:25 PM
im not new to ps0 ive had it since it came out. ive been trading im just asking him because i havent played in like a month and sorry if im asking what he would trade for his weps .

And yet you have max meseta? You said you have stacks. Plural. More than one. So the first thought of anyone with a braincell or two is "hax", or atleast to be suspicious. I'm seriously doubting you got all that money legitly from the time it came out, jp or us.

Roberto14
Aug 17, 2010, 04:32 PM
i have 2 stacks one on me and one in joint truck cos i found rares and ive traded online other people get money too you forgot about that? nah im a definetly a hacker.

Roberto14
Aug 17, 2010, 04:33 PM
idk why its always like a offensive comment jeez.

Chaos Rappy
Aug 17, 2010, 04:34 PM
If you'rte the one trading rares for money, then I'm afraid it's probably you who was the idiot on the end of those bargains... I don't care what kind of rares they were. <_<

Roberto14
Aug 17, 2010, 04:36 PM
oh ok then . i traded a rappy soul some guy gave me 99mil i was like w.e. cos i orginally only had like 5 mil and its just a game lol idc if i really get ripped off on nintedo ds game that i play for fun

!Shoebox
Aug 17, 2010, 04:38 PM
Honestly, all everything you've wrote down on these forums so far make no sense. I apologize if your English isn't very good.

Chaos Rappy
Aug 17, 2010, 04:39 PM
Then you are a victim to a hacker and you were given hacked money, and therefore your money is now actually worth LESS than nothing. <_<

Roberto14
Aug 17, 2010, 04:39 PM
lol ok. yea my english is pretty bad sorry . my first language wasnt english.

Roberto14
Aug 17, 2010, 04:43 PM
ok so this is not the right way i approached the thread. so im just gunna close the thread.
*Thread Closed*

Chaos Rappy
Aug 17, 2010, 04:47 PM
So, in the end, it was basically hacked money for hard-earned equips. Best idea evar.

Roberto14
Aug 17, 2010, 04:51 PM
dude i didn't know its hacked money it's not my money the guy traded it to me. i traded him a rappy soul , another soul witch was like a silver metal wing looking thing and two weps that ibelive one was twin kethcup with like 15 upgrades on it and other weps idk wut it had :-? they should'nt
have hackers on the game end of story. it ruins the market.

Chaos Rappy
Aug 17, 2010, 04:57 PM
That's the reason meseta's worthless... it's the hardest to track when hacked when not given in large volumes... -_-;