PDA

View Full Version : Catalogging for Titles (need Rouge+Azif)

Eyce_Theon
Aug 20, 2010, 02:14 AM
So I'm inching towards my Heaven element, and I'm just a few titles short of finishing. I need to find one more Cake shop, and catalog the items mentioned in the topic title. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out. I still have most of the other weapons if someone else needs them catalogged as well. Only exceptions are Lavis (catalogged from XII) and Binary/Riverman, which I gave away.

And, I wasn't sure if this thread is supposed to be in Trading or not, since there are no other visible catalogging threads in either area. If it's supposed to be there, go ahead and move it, mods.

Chaos Rappy
Aug 20, 2010, 01:20 PM
I can... but only later, LATER, tonight, since I'm kinda busy getting ready for my Leave. I've got every Title weapon on me right now (I believe), so I can just let you catalog the ones you need, and be done with it. :P

Eyce_Theon
Aug 20, 2010, 03:31 PM
Cool. I added my FC info to the left (new, since the last time I posted on PSOW). I'm usually up late anyway, I'll be around.

Chaos Rappy
Aug 20, 2010, 05:06 PM
Actually,if you want, you can keep the Canon Rouge. I got one I'm giving for free somewhere, you can keep it for later, like with your other title weapons. ;P

Eyce_Theon
Aug 20, 2010, 10:08 PM
Thanks then. I do know some others that still need it too.

3 AM Edit: You really must have meant the Later part. Let me know if you can meet me in the next few days, I'm just too tired atm.

Chaos Rappy
Aug 22, 2010, 08:30 PM
Sorry 'bout that... I was on my way to a flight to oklahoma city then. I'm finally here and settled for the time being. Since I'm using a different wifi for the time being, though, my FC will be different, just gotta get that for now... hopefully when I get back, my FC will still be the same.

Galax
Aug 22, 2010, 08:49 PM
Sorry 'bout that... I was on my way to a flight to oklahoma city then. I'm finally here and settled for the time being. Since I'm using a different wifi for the time being, though, my FC will be different, just gotta get that for now... hopefully when I get back, my FC will still be the same.

Sadly, I doubt it. I've changed through areas going for wifi, got back home and my FC was not the same. I was playing wifi from my old psychologist's waiting room, lulz. But yeah, I got home and my FC had then changed AGAIN.

Unless I don't remember correctly, then disregard this if it's the same when you get back ;p

Chaos Rappy
Aug 22, 2010, 09:22 PM
Blah... oh well. Not that it's an issue to ME, just the people who've added me in the past. : /

Eyce_Theon
Aug 23, 2010, 01:31 AM
Oh, there you are. If you have time tonight, mind giving me your new temporary FC?

Chaos Rappy
Aug 23, 2010, 01:40 AM
I, er... don't have it yet... I can try and get it for you if you like.

Eyce_Theon
Aug 23, 2010, 01:48 AM
I'd appreciate it. Unless you want to put it off til another night, up to you.

Chaos Rappy
Aug 23, 2010, 02:17 AM
I can just go get it for now... but I'll wait to go to bed after trading. I'll edit it into this afterwards.

EDIT: Oh, hey, would you look at that. It appears as though that, since I kept my original wireless source information, my FC didn't change. The one by my name is still my FC.

Eyce_Theon
Aug 23, 2010, 02:26 AM
Oh, alright. I'll make a game then.

EDIT: Well that went horribly wrong.

Chaos Rappy
Aug 23, 2010, 02:56 AM
**** it. Just **** it all hard, rough, and slow. Losing my Al Azif and Canon Rouge was minorly inconvenient, being I can remedy it by simply rehacking them back in because losing them that way is complete and utter bull****, but the connection issues and my crap DSiXL and its glitchiness and pressing too hard on the d-pad shutting the DSiXL off in the middle of gameplay... haha... no. Not cool. If I can, I'm fed up with all this. I'm buying a new DSiXL. I swear, they only design them to break if you DON'T get the warranty... it's always the people who are careful with it and don't generally NEED it that get the effed up ones that glitch up and can't do a goddamn thing about it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I sure you didn't want it to end this way either, but... yeah... **** no, not anymore.